87.

-Heather's P.O.V

The sky was getting darker and it was starting to get chilly out, the sand becoming cold. I brought my knees up to my chest, letting out a sigh as I stared out the ocean, thinking of what could possibly be way past it. I looked down at my knee, the long white scar standing out from my tan skin, my index finger tracing it. Just looking at the scar made me sick, the memories of being kidnapped just made me wanna vomit.

"How are you feeling?" I jumped slightly as I turned around seeing Niall standing above me, his blonde hair hiding underneath his gray snapback with his hands buried into the pockets of his shorts.

"Uh fine, did you guys just get back?" I asked him before turning my attention back towards the ocean, he sighed sitting behind me, wrapping his arms around my torso pulling me back against his front. I rested my hands on top of his, my legs stretched out in front of me, resting next to his.

"A little while ago, what did you do?" He rested his chin on top of my head, I shrugged.

"Not much, just sat here." I told him, sort of lying. I couldn't tell Niall, no matter how much I trusted him, it would tear our relationship apart and he would think I'm just hallucinating or think that this was some sick dream that I had, he wouldn't believe me whatsoever.

"Babe," I looked up at Niall who was staring down at me, his worried baby blue eyes looking into mine.

"What's wrong?" I frowned going to sit up, only for him to bring me back against his chest.

"I'm worried about you, really worried." He sighed, I brought my hands up to his shaven face, forcing him to look down at me.

"I'm okay Niall, really. I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay." I promised him, bringing his face down onto mine, our lips meeting. I felt him smile in the kiss, his hands tightening on my hips before he pulled away, giving me one of his gorgeous smiles.

"We're okay." He whispered, I smiled and nodded, kissing him once more as he chuckled.

"Jeez Foster, can't keep your lips to yourself." He joked, I rolled my eyes before resting my head on his lap.

"Sorry, my boyfriend is just so kissable." I winked, his mouth was gaped open, eyes wide in surprise making me confused.

"You just winked at me." I nodded slowly, a laugh leaving his mouth. "What am I going to do with you." He muttered, a cheeky smile coming across my face as his hands slid into the pockets of my sweater. "Why do you happen to have all of my good clothes? I've been looking for this sweater." He raised an eyebrow, I blushed shrugging.

"Well you leave all of your stuff at my house, and you never ask for it back." I shrugged, he scoffed while smiling.

"You leave your bras and other clothes at my house, do you see me wearing them?" I bursted out laughing imagining Niall wearing my bra, oh god.

"Wear my bra if you want, I'm sure they'd fit you." He rolled his eyes shaking his head at me.

"You're something else." He muttered, his fingers tapping through the fabric as I skidded my hands through the sand, a content sigh leaving my lips. We laid in silence for a few minutes, stealing glances at each other and a few kisses, this is what I wanted. No fighting, not giving each other the silent treatments, just being happy and being able to trust each other with everything we have.

That is all I want, being with Niall and being happy.

"It's getting dark, we should go in." I sat up stretching my back. The sky was now a dark shade of blue, not too dark. Niall stood up, holding his hands out helping me up. I stumbled into his chest, giving me the chance to sneak a kiss from him.