94.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Niall are you ready?" I called from the bathroom while running the brush through my hair, I could hear his footsteps coming down from the hall before he was in the doorway of the bathroom. He had on a black fitting shirt with his brown khaki shorts, white Nikes and a purple and yellow Lakers snap back I gotten for his birthday.

"Yeah, you should probaby text Hanna and tell her she forgot the box of condoms here." I let out a small laugh, only Hanna would do something stupid like that. "And before we go anywheres, your changing out of those shorts." I looked over at him frowning, his arms crossed.

"Why? There the only ones that are in my suit case." He raised an eyebrow, letting out a small laugh.

"I'm pretty sure you brought at least eight pairs of shorts with you." Okay maybe I have more than one pair of shorts with me.

"Come on Niall, there perfectly fine." I whined like a five year old, slapping my hands against my bare legs. He stood up straighter, hovering over me since he was taller.

"The shorts are too short and barley cover your ass, there are so many perverts out there." He tugged on my shorts, I stood on my tippy toes giving him a kiss on the mouth. I stepped around him, skipping down the stairs with him following me.

It's been a week since Niall's birthday, and we were finally leaving today. I was glad because I felt home sick and all of this drama and nonsense with Collin was really bothering and annoying me, Niall let out a heavy sigh grabbing my keys off the table.

"Let's go." We made our way outside, the hot sun beating on my tan skin. I had convinced Niall to tan with me, and he eventually gave it a shot until he was getting angry that the sun wouldn't make him tan. He's white as a ghost compared to me, it's actually funny.

I flickered through the radio stations as we pulled out of the driveway, hoping to hear some good music on the radio. 'Ultraviolence' was playing on the radio and I let out a squeal, bouncing up and down in my seat, Niall glancing over at me.

"Everything okay?" I nodded, giving him a wide grin.

"Niall, Lana Del Rey is playing on the radio, do I look okay?" He rolled his eyes.

"You look like you just pissed yourself, so not really." I smacked him in the bicep as he let out a chuckle, removing one hand from the steering wheel, lacing our fingers together.

*

"Niall I'm hungry." I whined placing my hand on my stomach, we've been driving for almost two hours and I swear I could eat a cow right now. He sighed heavily, switching lanes.

"Of course you are." He muttered, I frowned at his attitude. I sat up straight in the seat seeing we were at Denny's, I love this place. We got out of the car, my hands holding his between mine as he swung my key ring on his index finger.

"You okay?" I asked him, looking up at him, he shook his head.

"I'd feel better if you changed your shorts." I sighed as we entered the air condiotioned resturaunt, my hands removing from Niall's only for his arm to go around my waist. The brown haired lady looked up at us, her bright pink lip stick standing out.

"Follow me please." She grabbed two menu's, leading us through the isle. There were a few people here, not as many as I thought. A group of men whistled lowly at me, making Niall stop walking. I gripped his arm tightly.

"Niall, please don't." I whispered looking up at him, his jaw was clenched and eyes a dark shade of blue.

"Look at my girlfriend one more time and I swear to God I will make you all fucking blind." I stabbed my nails into his arm, frowning at his threat towards the men. They nodded sharply, looking down at their plate of food.