8.

-Heather's P.O.V

The sound of shouting awoke me from my peaceful sleep, I let out a small yawn as I opened my eyes greeted with the dark blue wall. I rolled over to see the bed was empty, I pushed the duvet off before placing my feet on the carpeted floor. I stepped into the hallway, my feet coming in contact with the cold woodened floor. I walked on my tiptoes when I heared Niall's voice come in clearer as I got closer to the kitchen.

"He showed up at the party last night, that's not a good sign." He snapped, I furrowed my eyebrows together. He was talking about Tyler.

"I'll call ya later, she just woke up." My head snapped up in his direction as he stood in his gray joggers, his hair sticking in every direction. "Morning princess." He smiled, placing a kiss onto my forehead.

"Morning." I greeted quietly looking into his blue eyes, the memories of last night came floating into my mind causing a blush to come across my face. Niall chuckled before I buried my face into his bare chest, while he rubbed my back.

"No need to be embarressed doll." He spoke in his deep morning voice that was extremley sexy. "Come on, lets make some breakfast."

I sat at the table as my legs dangled from the chair, barley touching the ground. I heard the front door open making my eyebrows furrow, Niall turned his attention to me.

"Go get some pants on." He whispered, I nodded getting off the chair skipping off into Niall's room when I heard several manly voices.

I opened the closet door digging through the closet for a pair of sweats, when I noticed a pair of pink ones. I furrowed my eyebrows as I pulled them off of the hanging, pulling them up my legs. They were long and baggy, I sighed tying the two strings together before I made my way into the kitchen. It was the four lads from the party last night, they turned their attention towards me, eyes wide.

"Uh, hi?" I spoke awkwardly, giving them a small wave. Their faces were pale white, making my anxiety kick in. I looked down at the floor, hearing Niall's footsteps come towards me.

"Here, I'll give you a lift home." I shook my head gently giving him a small smile, feeling my heart race.

"I'll have Lola come get me." He raised an eyebrow, before nodding slowly. He mumbled a goodbye placing a kiss onto my forehead, letting me go back into the bedroom.

I let out a deep breath, why were they staring at me like that? I grabbed my phone off the nightstand sending Lola a quick text to have her come get me from Niall's. She immediately texted back saying yes, I grabbed my dress and heels before exiting the room, hearing whispers in the kitchen.

Niall was hiding something from me, and I am determined to find out.

-Niall's P.O.V

"He was at the party last night, I'm not that stupid to tell him I was going." I hissed, making sure that Heather couldn't hear the conversation. The lads stood in silence, until the door slammed.

"Niall, you know exactly why he was at that party last night. He knows about Heather, and you know what's going to happen if Max finds out about her." Zayn snapped, I ran my hands over my face. And Zayn was right, I do know why he was at the party. He wants Heather, and I wouldn't let that happen.

"Mates, calm down. Niall has it under control, you guys were staring at her like a damn hawk. She's probably terrified." Liam spoke, I was thankful for Liam.

"That's not the point, her name is Heather. And she looks exactly like Olivia." Harry emphasized, Liam's mouth went into an 'O' shape, realizing.

"Niall, you know she's going to do the same exact thing as Olivia did." Harry snapped, I zoned out their voices as I thought of my beautiful ex- girlfriend.

*Flashback*

"Olivia, baby please don't leave me." I grasped her hand as sobs escaped from my shaky lips, she shook her head not daring to look at me.

"No Niall, you lied! You're doing this shit behind me back, and I'm now finding out after two years that I'm in danger? And you're not going to be able to protect me?" She shouted, her blue eyes watering.

"I know baby, I know it's wrong. I promise, I will keep you safe. I wouldn't let him lay a hand on you." I promised, standing up straighter as she followed my every move.

"Too late Niall, they kidnapped me and you weren't there to save me. You let them beat me, you let them use me as their slave! And here you come two months later, finally deciding to save me!" She sobbed out, grabbing the picture of us throwing it against the wall. I fell to my knees, wrapping my arms around her legs.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry baby." I cried, she pushed my weak body off of her, walking towards the door.

"Remember Niall, I never loved you. After two years, you were the bad guy who didn't save me from my demons." With that said, she slammed the door as she stepped out the door.

I sobbed, I sobbed for a good hour until I ran out of tears. I wasn't going to let her get to me, I wasn't going to be a wimp because I got dumped.

I was going to change, change for the good.

I slammed my hands against the counter, causing silence to occur.

"I will not let them take her, I will use every muscle in my fucking body to kill those bastards!" My voice boomed throughout the flat, the lads were shocked at my sudden outburst.

"Heather Foster may be afraid of me, I can tell you that. But I can promise you one thing, she will not be the Olivia Gold that I knew."

-Heather's P.O.V

"Thanks Lola, I'll see you later!" I shouted from the house, she honked the horn before I closed the door. I sighed making my way up the stairs in silence sense no one was home, I stepped inside my room placing my clothes on the bed. I fell back onto the mattress, thinking of Niall.

There was something about him that made me stay, when I could easily get a restraining order against him. But instead, I didn't. I don't know much about him, but I knew he had a soft side somewhere.

The thought of me being with Niall made my body tingle, and I didn't know why. Just the other day, I was complaining that I didn't want to be with him, I was terrified of him. Still am, in fact. But there was only one thought I had, one promise I had made to myself that I broke.

I was falling for Niall Horan, and I was falling hard.

**

Okay so I promised myself I wouldn't update until next week, but I can't stop writing. :(

Well, after this chapter it starts to get better and the chapters will be longer, vote and comment what you think!

Thanks! xx