17.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Max wants to make you his slave, and Clayton wants to kill you."

I stopped what I was doing, and stared at Tyler.

"W-what?" I whispered, feeling my heart race when I heard those last two words.

"He said its not fair if Niall can have you, and he can't. Max will have his round with you first, then Clayton gets you." I was speechless, I had nothing to say.

"We need to tell Niall about Clayton!" I exclaimed, placing my hands onto my hips. He shook his head.

"We can't, he'll kill you right then and there." I mentally cursed to myself, why?

"Why me?" I whispered, looking at him through my blurred vision as the tears clouded my eyes.

"Because of Olivia, you happen to be the doppelganger. They want revenge on Niall, and you are the only weakness of him." He pulled out a cigarette from his half empty box, placing it between his lips before he lit it.

"Who is Olivia?" I asked, I was sick of being not told anything.

"Look, I would tell you but that's Niall's job." He whispered, I opened my mouth to say something but it shut when I heard a door slam. I turned around seeing a furious Niall storming towards us, his fists clenched.

"Niall, it's not what you think." I spoke, stepping in front of him. His nostrils were flared as he stared at me with anger, I knew what was going to happen.

"Yeah? What happened to the phone call?" He snapped, turning his attention to Tyler.

"And you, I told you to stay away from my girl." Niall spat, grabbing Tyler by the collar before he pushed him against the basketball pole. He threw his fist back, punching him square in the jaw.

"Niall!" I screamed, Tyler groaned as he rubbed his jaw. I turned around seeing the four lads running towards Niall, Clayton leaning against the door way staring at me. Harry went towards Niall, gripping his shoulders pulling him off Tyler.

"Niall, you're going to scare Heather." Harry snapped, Niall looked in my direction. His face didn't soften, he just stared at me with anger.

"We're leaving." Niall growled, shoving Harry off him before he stormed towards me. He gripped my wrist tightly, dragging me down the driveway towards the road. I'm assuming we were walking.

"Ow, Niall you're hurting me!" I whimpered, he ignored my complaints as he continued to drag me. When we got further down the road, he stopped walking causing me to bump into his back. He turned around, releasing my grip as his dark blue eyes stared into mine.

"What did he tell you?" He growled, taking a step closer to me. Not even a piece of paper would fit between us.

"Nothing." I whispered, I looked in the direction of the woods. He gripped my jaw, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"Don't lie to me, Heather. What did he say?" He squeezed my jaw, making a tear escape from my eye.

"He said I was the doppelganger of Olivia." I whispered, my voice cracking. He loosened his grip, dropping his arm to his side. I looked up at him, seeing him staring beyond me. Sadness and hurt written on his face.

"Niall please, tell me." I pleaded, grasping his hands. His eyes flickered down at me, tears running down my cheeks faster than before.

"I can't, Heather. This isn't the right time." He spoke, his voice deep and raspy. I let go of his hands, running my fingers through my hair as I started to pace back and forth, Niall watching my every move.

"I'm tired of this Niall, I am so damn tired. I can't even go anywheres with you without being mistaken for Olivia, I just want to know. All of your friends have mistaken me for her and stare at me like I just killed someone, I just want to know!" I screamed, his face showed no emotion.

"It's not like you care anyways, if you cared so much about me, you would have told me already. I'm done Niall, I can't stand being mistaken for someone else. I am Heather Foster, not Olivia Gold. Can't you get that through everybody's fucking brain, can you?" I shouted, my voice louder than before. We were now inches away from each other, feeling his breath hit off my face.

He placed his hands on my hips, pulling me against him our lips crashing together. I was surprised, but I went along with it. I placed my hands on the back of his neck, pulling him closer if that were even possible. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip, and of course I accepted. I ran my hands through his hair, tugging softly while his tongue explored my mouth. He let out a throaty moan when I tugged at the bottom hairs on his neck, his grip tightening on my hips. I never realized how good of a kisser he was until now, and his tongue. Gosh, his tongue was so soft.

"Niall," I mumbled against his lips as his hands went up my jumper. I released from the kiss before I rested my forehead rested against his, the only sound heard was our heavy breathing.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, placing his hands on my lower back.

"Just give me time, and I'll tell you. I promise." I nodded slowly, letting out a quiet sigh. He placed one more kiss onto my lips, when we heard a car horn behind us causing me to jump. We turned around seeing the familiar Cadillac Escalade.

"Get in the car ya love birds!" Harry shouted, my cheeks heated up when I realized they were watching the make out session. Niall chucked leading me towards the car before I crossed my arms over my chest. I got in the car, sitting next to Louis and Niall on my left.

"Hey, we got off the wrong hand. I'm Zayn." Ah ha! That was his name, Zayn. I smiled softly at him and he returned it, he was actually hot. He turned his attention out the window when Harry started driving, the only sound was the low music coming from the radio.

I turned around, seeing Clayton sending daggers at me. I shifted slightly so I was hip to hip with Niall with my head resting on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder playing with the ends of my hair, making my eyes flutter shut.

"Heather, wake up." A voice spoke quietly, I fluttered my eyes open meeting Niall's blue orbs.

"Come on, were at the house." I didn't care if I was at Niall's, I just wanted to sleep. I got out of the car, Niall wrapped his arm around my waist saying goodbye to the boys. He dug through his pocket as he searched for his keys he pulled them out, unlocking the front door. He pushed it open before gently pushing me in first, I tiredly walked through the living room, down the hallway towards Niall's room.

I stepped inside his room turning the light on, making my way towards his closet. I grabbed a random pair of joggers, placing them on the dresser before I took off my shorts. I pulled the large joggers up my legs, not bothering to tie them. I looked up noticing Niall stare at me from the side of the bed.

"You okay? You seemed a little odd around Clayton." He spoke quietly, grasping my hands in his. I shrugged my shoulders, acting casual.

"I'm fine." I spoke, he gave me a toothy smile before he stood up and got ready for bed. I crawled into the bed, covering myself with the blankets as I got in the bed. The room suddenly went dark when Niall flickered the light off, making goose bumps appear on my skin. I felt the bed dip when Niall got in making me move closer to him. He laid his arm down so my head could rest on it, while his other arm wrapped around my waist. Just as I started falling asleep, I could of sworn I heard him whisper three simple words that I never thought I would hear from Niall Horan.

"I love you."