39.

Luke on the side.

-Lola's P.O.V

"Luke?" I squeaked out, feeling my throat tighten. Don't cry Lola, do not cry. He smiled biting his now pierced lip, making him look ten times hotter. You have a boyfriend, Lola.

"Can I come in?" His deep voice asked, I nodded quickly stepping to the side allowing him to come in. I closed the door, turning around staring at him. He doesn't look much different, his eyes are a darker shade of blue and his hair is a little darker than his usual bright blonde hair. He has gotten taller, a lot taller.

"So, are you going to just stare at me or?" He questioned raising an eyebrow as he leaned against the wall, I let out a small cough crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why are you here?" He bit his lip, his eyes wandering around the house as I waited for his answer.

"Came back to see some family." He shrugged, I knew he was lying. Being with someone for three years, you would know when their lying. And I know he's lying.

"Luke, stop lying to me." I sighed, he shifted his weight onto his left foot laughing slightly.

"I came back for you Lola, because I love you. I've missed you so fucking much that it hurts, so bad." I felt as if everything just froze, he was in love with me. I wasn't in love with him, I don't think.

"Luke I, I can't I've moved on." I whispered, I looked down at the floor not being able to see his reaction because I know it would break my heart.

"It doesn't matter Lola, because I know you still love me. I know you still have feelings for me." He stepped closer to me as I shook my head frantically.

"No, I've moved on. I don't feel anything for you, nothing." I snapped, he smirked placing his large hand onto my cheek.

"Say that now, but I can prove that you still aren't over me." He whispered, I opened my mouth to say something when something soft came in contact with my lips.

Luke's lips.

-Heather's P.O.V

"What?" I asked, looking up at Niall. My insides were nearly screaming at me, but I was confused. How could he have found out?

"Don't play stupid Heather, I know damn straight that you've been giving him money. Four hundred dollars!" His voice boomed as he pushed me off of him causing me to stumble, my back hitting the fridge.

"Niall, you don't understand." I whispered, he shook his head running his fingers through his hair tugging on it.

"I don't? Please, please fucking explain to me why you were paying him!" He yelled, his face turning a dark shade of red making my eyes widened in fear.

"To protect you Niall! He said he would kill you!" I screamed, ignoring the burning feeling I felt in my throat. He gripped the counter tightly, his veins popping out of his hand.

"I don't need your protection." He spoke through gritted teeth, trying to keep his anger.

"Obviously you do if you weren't doing what you were suppose to." I snapped before exiting the kitchen, before I could get into the living room my wrist was grabbed roughly by Niall's hand.

"What the hell did you just say to me?" He snapped, tightening his grip on me. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming out, the pain became worse.

"Ow, Niall you're hurting me!" I whimpered, trying to snatch my wrist out of his grip. He ignored my complaint and pushed me against the wall roughly, tears forming in my eyes.