110.

-Heather's P.O.V

"What could possibly be so important that you need me for?" I groaned before face planting onto the couch, Adam sitting in the chair across from me. He chuckled, shaking his head. He rubbed his thumb over his knuckles, a nervous smile on his face. "Are you okay?" I questioned in concern, he looked up at me, nodding quickly.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He said, more to himself than me. I sat up on my bum, staring at him. He didn't look at me, he kept his eyes locked onto the ground, mumbling to himself. I frowned, but didn't question it. He jumped when the doorbell rang, standing up quickly and scurrying towards the front door. I heard a few whispers before the door was shut, my father walking in. I rolled my eyes.

"Speaking of the devil." I spoke sarcastically, earning a glare from my father- who was now sitting in the spot Adam was in not long ago. I crossed my arms, an eyebrow raised with my lips pursed. He sighed glancing up at Adam, who gave him a nod.

"Your uncle and I had talked on the phone last night," he paused. I raised an eyebrow, nodding for him to continue on. He sighed loudly, "your mother and I both talked and we want you to live with Adam." I stared at him in disbelief, laughing.

"You really want to get rid of me, huh?" I shook my head, "if you wanted me gone that bad you could've told me." I snarled standing up from the couch, my father stepped in front of me.

"We don't want to get rid of you Heather, we don't. Your mother isn't going to make it-" I shoved him backwards, clenching my fist.

"Stop! She's going to make it! She can and she will, she isn't weak!" I screamed, my heart beating quickly against my rib cage. "She promised me she won't go, and she isn't." I told him, Adam helping my father up. He ran his hand down his face, looking at me.

"We're moving, I might end up leaving after this-" he referred around him. "Is all over. Your mother, once your brother get's back on track and when Ami is going back home, I'm sorry honey." I stared at him, laughing.

"Sorry? Since when did you apologize? You're the biggest asshole I've ever met, you think leaving after this is all over is going to make things better, you're so fucking selfish. You don't even care about mom being in the hospital, you just want the money. That's too fucking bad because you're not getting it, it's getting split in between Luke, Ami and I." I snarled, stepping towards him. "Don't think I don't know, I know everything. And right now, you should pack your bags and make your trip early." I shoved past him, going into the kitchen. I grabbed the box of cheez-it's and started shoving handfuls into my mouth- staring out the window.

"Are you alright?" I didn't bother turning around when I heard Adam's voice, he already knew the answer. I could hear his footsteps slap against the floor, shortly standing next to me. "Your parents love you dearly, so do I. I know this isn't what you want, but maybe it's best." He told me softly, rubbing my back. "I'm here for you kiddo, but just listen to me. Okay?" I looked over at him.

"If it has to do with my mother, don't." I told him, not wanting to hear it.

I knew exactly what he was going to say.

"No, you need to hear it." He stepped away from me, staring at me. "Your mother isn't going to make it, I know the truth hurts but-" I threw the box of crackers across the room, letting out a scream.

"Just stop! Just fucking stop, I don't want to hear it! I know she is, okay?! I'm convincing myself that she will make it because she promised- she promised me she wouldn't go." I whispered, my throat now scratchy. He stared at me with wide eyes, taken back. I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs, my hair framed around my face.