50.

-Heather's P.O.V

"You've been arrested for the murder of Dylan O'Brien."

"What? Sir you've got the wrong person, I didn't murder him." I looked back at Niall as he stood next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yes ma'am, I'm gonna need you to step outside." I shook my head frantically, when the cop grabbed my arm as I started screaming.

"Get your hands off her!" Niall yelled as one of the cop held him back, Ami and Paul rushed outside seeing the commotion. And so did Maddie.

"What is going on? Why is she being arrested?" Ami yelled, I looked at Niall with watery eyes as a sob fell from my lips. I wasn't a murderer, I was not a murderer.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to not ask questions." The cop demanded, the cold cuffs were on my wrist, and I was being dragged away. I turned around as Maddie started crying hystarically.

"Niall!" I sobbed, he looked at me with sad eyes as the back door of the cop car was opened. I was roughly shoved in as the door slammed in my face, I screamed lifting my leg attempting to kick the window hoping it would break.

"Mike she's going to break the window!" The bald cop yelled, the other cop grabbed a black object putting it against my hip, it was a tazer. I screamed out in pain as he slowly drove away from home. I screamed louder and louder, hoping to get out of here.

"I didn't kill him!" I screamed, the cops sighed deeply before turning.

"Tell that to the judge." I leaned back in the seat staring out the window, crying silently as I felt my throat burning. I knew exactly who did this, it was obvious. Max and Clayton.

We pulled up to the police department, camera men outside. Oh great, now I'm going to be on the cover of the newspaper. The officer opened my door as he gripped my left arm harshly, slamming the door after I got out. I was blinded with bright camera flashes with questions were being thrown at me, don't these pricks have something better to do?

When we stepped inside, it was silent. And I felt my stomach drop, I knew this was going to be a rough stay. As we walked by the cells people stared at me as the men stood up staring out the cells, staring me down like a hawk. One of the officers grabbed an orange jump suit, I swallowed the large lump in my throat.

"Get changed, there will be a female officer in there." I grabbed the jump suit, stepping in the room, it was plain green. A officer with short blonde hair stood in the corner staring at me.

"Well get dressed, don't have time for a staring contest." Well, someones bitchy. She uncuffed me and I noticed a red mark already forming. I pulled off the shirt, inhaling Niall's scent one last time. After putting the jump suit on, I was cuffed once more and dragged out of the room towards one of the rusted cells. I jumped as it slammed shut, leaving me alone with three other girls.

"What you in here for, newbie?" She had long brown hair that looked very greasy, and was bigger than me.

"Accused of murder." I mumbled sitting down on the floor, suddenly the three girls cracked the knuckles catching my attention. They smirked standing in front of me, hands on their knees.

"Well, you're going to enjoy your stay with us."

-Niall's P.O.V

"What do you mean? She was kidnapped and was arrested for a murder she didn't commit!" Ashley screamed into the phone, we had called everyone over to tell them what had happened. Liam, Lola, Harry, Zayn and Louis, we needed enough evidence to get her out of the jail cell.