7.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Let me please you, Heather."

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He placed his hands gently on my hips, guiding me towards the bed as he never broke the eye contact. The back of my knees hit the bed, before I sat down on it. He placed his hands on my shoulders pushing me backwards, gentle as he could. He got down on his knees in front of me, making me confused as of what he was doing.

"Niall what-" I wasn't able to finish when he put his index finger on my lips, making me be quiet. He removed his finger as he ran his hands down my smooth legs, making my breathing increase. A gasp escaped my lips as his lips came in contact with the inside of my thigh, making his way up towards my lower region. He spread my legs open slightly, pushing his hands further up. My body started to shake, and Niall took notice.

"Heather, calm down. I need you to relax baby." He spoke softly, I nodded letting out a deep breath as I felt myself relax a little. He got back onto his knees, instructing to lift my bum up so he could push the dress up. I obeyed, feeling my body cover in goose bumps. He used his thumb to trace patterns against the laced panties I was wearing, making my breath hitch. He ran his finger across my clit, causing a small moan to escape from my parted lips. He hooked his fingers in my panties, sliding them down my legs.

"This might hurt for a minute, okay?" He spoke, I nodded slowly nervous for what he had planned. I gasped as he slipped his finger inside of me, feeling as if my stomach was empty. He stopped for a brief moment, he hovered over me, staring down at me with his dark blue eyes. He pumped slowly, not breaking the eye contact, biting down on his lip. I latched my hands onto his neck, feeling the softness of his hair. My breathing was heavy and I felt as if I just got done running a marathon.

After a few moments of Niall's little surprise, he pulled out giving me a apologetic smile.

"Were going to try two, okay?" He raised an eyebrow, I nodded slowly. He closed his eyes as he pushed his two fingers inside of me, my eyes wide and mouth open, my breathing stopping for a moment. "Breathe baby." He whispered, eyes still closed. I did as I was told, my breathing raspy and heavy, his fingers moving at a faster pace, sliding in and out of me easily. I moaned quietly, hearing him grunt in response.

"Niall." I spoke breathlessly when I felt a knot from into my lower stomach.

"It's okay Heather, you can release." He whispered in my ear, I let out a moan when I released onto Niall's fingers. I shut my eyes when he pulled his two fingers out, hearing him sucking on them.

"You taste wonderful." He spoke, my cheeks flushed in embarrassment as he chuckled. I pulled my dress down so I was covered, before I sat up. He grabbed a t-shirt tossing it towards me as I mumbled a quiet thank you, picking my panties up from the floor before rushing into the bathroom, hearing him chuckle.

I closed the door before I changed. I pulled the tight dress down, groaning when it got stuck a few times. I stepped out of the blue dress, folding it and placing it onto the counter. I pulled my panties back on, after I put on the baggy t-shirt. I grabbed the dress as I turned the light off, stepping out of the bathroom. I made my way into his bedroom, seeing him laying on the bed only in his briefs. I placed the clothing on his dresser, before laying in the bed.

"I thought you would of kicked me out after." I spoke quietly, he sighed running his fingers through his faded blonde hair.

"Of course I wouldn't, I mean you are marked as mine." He smirked, I gulped fiddling with the blanket.

"I thought you were uh dating Macy?" I asked, glancing in his direction. He laughed loudly, making my eyebrows furrow. He brushed my brown hair away from my face, fiddling with his lip ring as he did so.

"No darling, she's just a doll. Nothing more, nothing less." He shrugged it off as if it were nothing, but that's not the issue. He smirked at the look on my face.

"You're jealous." I shook my head frantically as he started to chuckle, I was tired of him laughing at me. I rolled onto my side, facing my back towards him as I tucked my hands under the pillow. He sighed, turning the light off.

He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me back into his chest where the warmth was held.

"I'm sorry, I won't fuck her anymore." This was my turn to laugh, I shook my head.

"That's the thing Niall, you can't go a day without sex. It's impossible for you, you just did it with her in the closet today at school." I spoke quietly, the thought of Niall having sex with Macy, or even another girl hurt.

I shouldn't be feeling that, but I couldn't deny it.

Once he didn't reply, I took it as he fell asleep. I closed my eyes, feeling the awkwardness fill the air. When I felt his arm loosen around me, I took the chance to move away from him, slightly.

As I moved, he groaned in annoyance pulling me back, digging his face into the crook of my neck. His hot breath hit against my skin, tickling me slightly. I ignored the feeling and closed my eyes, once again hoping that I could fall asleep. As I felt myself drift to sleep, his sweet voice spoke.

"I would do anything to make you happy."

---

Okay, I updated twice today because I won't update until at least Thursday next week. Vote and comment!

xx