61.

-Lola's P.O.V

"Liam, please." I pleaded grabbing his hands in mine, he shook his head no as he pulled his hands away.

"No Lola, you screwed this up yourself." He snarled staring at me with disgust, I dropped my hands to my sides feeling as if my heart was beating through my ears.

"We just need a break, right?" I laughed nervously wiping the tears that slipped from my eyes, he shook his head and almost looked like he felt bad for me.

"No Lola, this isn't a break. We're done, for good." A sob slipped from my shaky lips as he looked away where the guys were sitting on the curb of the road, waiting for Liam.

"So this is it? Heather leaves me first, and then it's your turn. Right?" He looked at me shaking his head as he laughed bitterly.

"I have a good reason to leave you and so did Heather, so don't try blaming this on us." He snapped stepping closer to me as I swallowed hard, "i'm leaving. Don't call me or text." Was what he said before walking away towards the guys, leaving me alone in my thoughts.

It was over, for good.

I sighed grabbing my keys from my sweater pocket as I turned around walking towards my car, unlocking it before getting in the drivers seat. I put the keys in the ignition, not daring to let myself cry over Liam. I mean, it is my fault. I was stupid enough to let Luke come in my house that night.

I pulled into the driveway seeing my moms car here, she never told me she would be home today. I stepped out of the car as my mom came dashing out the front door with a letter in her hand, a bright smile on her face, which wasn't usual.

"Mom, why are you so happy?" I asked when she hugged me tightly, squealing.

"Sweetie, read this letter!" She placed the letter in my hands, I skimmed through the printed words, my mouth becoming dry.

"Uh mom, they only want me to play softball." I told her, she smiled nodding.

"I know, that's great!" No, it's really not.

"No mom, I don't want to go to North Carolina for college. I don't want to be that far from home." I sighed dropping my hands to my sides, staring at her with pleading eyes as her smile got wider.

"That's why after you graduate were moving to North Carolina!"

What?

-Heather's P.O.V

We pulled into the driveway after the quick, silent car ride. I got out slamming the door behind me as I cut through the yard, not feeling the need to talk to my parents or Luke. I was tired, I just wanted to sleep. I stepped inside seeing Paul and Ami cuddled on the couch with Maddie sitting on the floor with blankets across the floor as she laid on them.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Ami asked, I shrugged my shoulders sitting on the couch next to them.

"Not better than before." I mumbled, hoping she didn't hear me.

"Well, tomorrow I was going to start getting some wedding stuff started. I'd like it if you could join, and pick out some bridesmaid dresses." I took up the offer as she smiled, looking at my phone that rested on the table. "Your phones been ringing constantly, might want to call the person back." I reached forward grabbing my phone, seeing I had twenty missed calls.

From Niall.

Just as I unlocked my phone, it started buzzing with Niall's name flashing across the screen. I stood up from the couch before sprinting up the stairs towards my bedroom, closing the door behind me. Should I answer? I mean, we need space.