19.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Bye Lola, I'll see you later!" I waved as she drove away, leaving me alone. I grabbed the key from my wallet, putting it in the lock unlocking the door. I stepped inside, placing my bags on the floor before I shut the door behind me. Mom went out with Maddie and Elizabeth was out at a party, so I was home alone. Coool.

I went into the kitchen, flickering the light on as I looked for some food. Gosh, I was starving. I opened the freezer, my eyes scanning the shelves when they landed on chicken nuggets. I grabbed the package before I turned the oven on, before ripping the package open. I grabbed a silver pan pouring the frozen nuggets on it, putting it in the oven.

"I remember you used to make chicken nuggets every night for dinner when you stayed the night." I jumped, turning around seeing Clayton leaning against the kitchen door frame. I gripped the counter, as I stared at him.

"How did you get in here?" I gulped, nervous for what he was going to say.

"Ah, can't tell you that one. I wouldn't be able to get inside anymore." He fake pouted, as he took slow steps towards me. My eyes wandered around the kitchen, looking for a possible way to escape, or a way to distract him.

"What do you want?" I whispered, when he stood right in front of me. He chuckled, gripping my wrist tightly in his rough hand making me whimper.

"You, that's all I want. You thought I was going to let you go? You are so wrong, so wrong sweetie. So, how's Horan?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Fine." I spoke quietly, he clenched his jaw tightening his grip on me.

"How good is he in bed? Huh?" He snapped, my eyes widened in fear as his voice became louder.

"W-we haven't done that." I whispered, he chuckled darkly at me.

"You just wait, Heather. He's going to toss you out like trash, I can already see it. And you know what? You're going to come crying to me, like the little bitch you are." He hissed, releasing me giving me a hard stare before he started walking towards the front door. Just as he placed his hand on the door knob, he turned around smirking at me.

"Oh, did he mention his job to you? I'm sure you'd love it." He winked, opening the door before he slammed it shut behind him. I ran my fingers through my hair, groaning as I did. Can't he just leave me alone? I turned the oven off, not wanting the eat anymore. Just as I threw them in the trash, there was a knock on the door making me jump. I placed the pan on the stove, walking towards the door. As soon as I opened it, I was surprised.

"Niall?" I question, he gave me a small smile. His eye was swollen badly, there was a small cut on his lip and eyebrow with busted hands.

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up." I spoke quietly, gently grabbing his hand as he stepped inside closing the door behind him. I lead him towards the downstairs bathroom in silence.

He sat on the closed toilet seat as I dug through the draw looking for a first aid kit. I grabbed the box, placing it on the counter as I grabbed some cotton balls, ointment and some alcohol to clean the cuts.

"This might sting." He nodded, I held his hand in mine dabbing at the cuts on his knuckles as Niall hissed. I mumbled a quiet apology as I finished dabbing his hands. I grabbed some ointment, putting some on a cotton ball. I dabbed it onto the cut that rested on his eyebrow, before going on his lip. I stood in front of him, so it would be easier. Niall placed his hands a little below my bum, gently bring me between his legs as I started to dab the ointment on his lip.

"One more thing." I mumbled. I grabbed a bandage, wrapping it around his hand so it would heal.

"Thank you." I nodded, placing my hands on his shoulders as we stared at each other.

"Niall?" I asked, he nodded waiting for me to ask.

"What's your job?" He shut his eyes, sighing. I swear if he says what I think he's going to say.

"Look Heather.." he trailed off, I pushed his hands off of me exiting the bathroom, hearing him sigh behind me. I went into the living room, plopping onto the couch crossing my arms as I pouted. I looked at Niall, who leaned against the wall smirking at me.

"Seriously? So you're going to pout now?" He raised an eyebrow, I ignored his remark and stared at the floor. I could see him on the corner of my eye, move towards the couch. He sat down next to me, placing his hand on my knee patting it.

"I can't tell you because I know you're going to walk away from me." He spoke quietly, I looked over at him seeing he was serious. I sat on his lap with my legs on both sides of him, my hands resting on the back of his neck as his rested on my lower back, playing with my hair.

"Niall, I wouldn't leave you. Ever, ill stay by your side through this. You don't need to worry about me leaving you, okay?" I placed my hands on his cheeks, caressing them as he nodded. I leaned forward placing a kiss onto his chapped, damaged lips as he pulled me closer to him. I leaned my forehead against his, breaking the kiss as he fake pouted.

"I wasn't done kissing you." He mumbled, placing his hands on my hips before he flipped us around so I was now laying on the couch with him hovering over me. He sprinkled kisses all around my face, making me giggle loudly.

"Niall, seriously." He stopped kissing me as he smiled brightly at me, showing his clear braces. He placed a kiss onto the tip of my nose, making me smile at him.

"Please, tell me." I whispered, grabbing his hand as I laced our fingers together. He sat up, pulling me with him as I sat next to him, my knee resting on his thigh.

"Just when I tell you, don't freak out. Okay?" I nodded slowly, squeezing his hand.

"I'm in a gang, Heather."