57.

There's a smut scene in here, soo if you don't like it then skipp.

Songs for chapter:

Ride-Somo

Body Party-Somo

-Heather's P.O.V

"Babe I'm still hungry." Niall whined, I rolled my eyes.

"Niall you just ate half of the menu in the resturaunt, you're fine." He grumbled in response, this boy could really eat. "What are we going to do when we get back to the house?" I asked seeing the beach house come into view, he shrugged.

"Watch some movies, eat some food." I elbowed him in the side as he chuckled loudly. We entered the house seeing everyone else in their pajamas.

"About time you guys got back!" Lola yelled, Niall rolled his eyes before tossing his snap back onto the table running his fingers through his hair.

"We went walking, were gonna watch some movies. Somebody make some snacks, I'm starving." Niall patted his stomach walking towards the stairs, I sighed.

"Don't make snacks, he just ate." Niall gave me the finger before disappearing down the hallway. "I'll go change." I told them, Lola seemed to keep her distance from me, probably from the events in the kitchen. I didn't know what to say, 'oh yeah my dead friend is controlling my body.' She'd think I'm crazy or something.

I walked in the room seeing Niall going through my phone as he sat in his briefs.

"What are you doing?" I questioned walking towards him, seeing what he was looking at.

"Luke's blowing up your phone." I grabbed my phone seeing several messages from Luke.

'Hey hows vacation?'

'Heather?"

'Stop ignoring me.'

'CALL ME ASAP, IT'S AN EMERGANCY.'

I dialed his number listening to the rings while I looked for some pajamas. I grabbed a pair of sweats with a tank top with some socks before tossing them on the bed.

"Hello?" His voice was rough and raspy.

"Luke? What's wrong?" I asked, I could hear him sigh through the phone while Niall stared at me.

"Mom, that's whats wrong."

"What do you mean?" I looked over at Niall who was mouthing, 'what happened?' I shrugged.

"She got a call from Lola, something about you." I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"About me? Are you sure?" I asked standing up, pacing back and forth.

"She said something about a secret kept between them two, and the blame will be put not only on mom, but Lola." I stopped walking placing my hand on my hip, "Something is going on."

"No duh dipshit." I spoke harshly into the phone as Niall snickered, I grabbed my clothes before going into the bathroom, putting Luke on speaker.

"Did you hear anything else?" I asked while putting my hair up.

"Nope."

"I went into the kitchen earlier asking if everything was okay, she said she was fighting with her mom." I told him grabbing my dress going back into the room seeing Niall scrolling through Facebook on my computer.

"Not sure whats going on, call me tomorrow or something. How's Niall treating you?" I rolled my eyes hanging up the dress.

"Perfectly fine, I'll call you tomorrow."