34.

-Heather's P.O.V

"What the hell are you doing here?" He snapped, I wrapped my hands around his arm giving it a light squeeze. I knew he was angry, but he didn't need to be so rude. Olivia's smile dropped from her face as she stared at me, her eyes never leaving mine. I gulped nervously, I felt like I was looking in the mirror. But I wasn't.

"Who's this?" She asked, Niall wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into his side as I watched sadness flash across her eyes.

"This is my girlfriend, Heather." He spoke harshly, I didn't tell him to stop. I knew that it would end badly. She nodded slowly, giving me a hard stare while she continued to examine me.

"Hm, you must be the doppelganger." She smiled, I felt as if my mouth became dry. She knew me, she knew exactly who I was.

"We're going to bed, I don't want you here." Niall hissed at her, she blinked a few times before she sighed leaning back into the couch opening her legs slightly, she wore a skirt. What is she doing? I looked up at Niall who flickered his eyes down towards her legs, before looking back at her face. There was emotion hidden in his eyes, I couldn't tell what he felt.

"Aw, but I don't have a place to stay. Just for tonight?" She asked, raising an eyebrow while she played with the strap of her tank top. Is she seducing my boyfriend?

"Be gone in the morning." He grabbed my bag from the floor, leading me towards his bedroom as he shut the door behind me.

"You lied to me." I whispered sitting at the edge of the bed looking at the floor, he got on his knees holding my hips.

"She looks exactly like me Niall, is that why you're with me? So I can remind you of your ex girlfriend?" I snapped, he pushed me back so I was laying on my back as he hovered over me.

"No, that's not why I'm with you. I'm with you because I'm in love with you. Olivia is nothing to me, absolutely nothing. She isn't even my ex girlfriend, she's nothing. You're my everything, you don't remind me of her. You're not like her, your Heather Foster. Not Olivia Gold. You're mine forever, and I'm yours." He whispered, kissing me softly, I tasted cherry on his lips. Weird.

"I love you," I whispered. He smiled down at me, wiping my tears away.

"And I love you, forever and always?" He asked, biting his lip as he did so.

"Forever and always, Niall."

---

I woke up to something heavy on me, making me groan slightly while I tried moving. I opened my eyes seeing Niall hugging me like a teddy bear, his head rested on my stomach. I smiled gently untangling his arms from my body, replacing myself with a pillow. I giggled quietly as he hugged the pillow tightly as small snores fell from his lips, I didn't bother doing anything with myself since Olivia was gone. I still couldn't believe how much we looked alike, it's impossible.

I walked into the kitchen, stopping in my tracks as I noticed Olivia. She was wearing a pair of shorts that were too tight, with a tight tank top. Fucking bitch.

"Oh, good morning!" She chirped, placing bacon on her plate. I crossed my arms glaring at her.

"Why are you here? You're suppose to be gone." I spoke, sitting on the stool as she did the same. She smirked, biting a piece of the rather crunchy bacon.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you." Really? I want to punch you.

"So, you're dating Niall Horan?" She asked, leaning back in the chair. I rolled my eyes nodding, obviously.

"I remember when we dated, and wow he's gotten even more sexier it's unbelieveable. We were so happy together, he bought me the most beautiful diamond necklace for Christmas. Our one month, he took me to a beautiful dinner. He had boughten me flowers, lillies to be exact." I felt like I wanted to cry, and beat her at the same time.

"We were in love with eachother, we were so happy." She smiled looking out the window, I should of known. Niall walked into the kitchen only in his black boxers, making Olivia whistle at him.

"Why are you still here?" His raspy voice spoke, I got off the stool storming past Niall into the bedroom. I ignored his loud sigh as I grabbed my bag, walking towards the front door. I slipped my shoes on.

"Give me a call later when she's gone." I snapped, my voice cracking. I slammed the door behind me letting the tears fall, how could I be so stupid? Niall's obviously going to leave me for her, she's perfect.

And she's still in love with him.

-Niall's P.O.V

"Well, someone is a little crabby in the mornings." Olivia laughed loudly while she placed her plate into the sink, I gave her a cold stare.

"Why are you here? I'm pretty sure I told you to leave in the morning." I snapped, she rolled her eyes walking towards me pushing her body against me. She ran her hands up and down my chest, I knew if Heather were to see this Olivia would be dead.

"Come on Niall, I know you missed me. I'm so sorry, I knew that you couldn't live without me." She whispered, her lips inches away from mine as she pushed her chest out. What am I doing? I shoved her off of me causing her to stumble backwards into the counter.

"Get the fuck out of my house, I have a girlfriend that I'm in love with. Me and you are nothing, and do not think about coming back here." I snapped before storming back into the bedroom, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand sending the boys a text to come over.

"Fuck." I cursed kicking the dresser running my fingers through my hair, how could I be so stupid? Why would I even let her stay? I knew Heather wouldn't like that. Shit.

"Oh and Niall, I know about you and Macy. Your secret isn't as safe as you think it is." The door slammed leaving me in shock, fuck fuck fuckkk. I knew Olivia wouldn't keep her mouth shut, I had to do something. I rushed towards the door, seeing her walking down the steps.

"Wait!" I yelled, she turned around smirking at me as she flipped her hair back. God, she looks so much like Heather. Well duh, there twins you twat.

"Yes Niall?" She asked seductivly, I rolled my eyes at herself being dumb.

"Look, just please don't tell her." I begged, she walked up the steps until she was standing in front of me.

"Hm, that might be hard." She whispered, running her finger down my chest down towards the waist band line of my boxers.

"On one condition, I will keep my mouth shut." She smirked, this couldn't be good.

"I want you to meet me at Macy's tonight, at midnight." I nodded, she winked before walking down the stairs. Remember, it's for Heather's safety. I walked back into the apartment, feeling disappointed in myself. The door swung up revealing four boys who had looked like they just rolled out of bed.

"What's up mate?" Liam asked, as they sat on the couch half asleep.

"Olivia's back, and I've gotten myself into some deep shit."

-Heather's P.O.V

"It's bad, so freaking bad." I told Lola, we were talking about the Olivia situation as we scrolled through Facebook.

"She can't look like you, search her on Facebook." I typed her name into the search bar, her name appearing. I clicked on her page, and onto her profile picture.

"Holy shit, is that your twin?" She asked, her eyes wide as she got a better look of the picture.

"She's much prettier than I am, I wouldn't be suprised is Niall left me for her." I mumbled, Lola looked at me smirking.

"What?" She rubbed her hands together, standing up.

"We are getting you new look, Heather Foster."

*

Ooooo, Olivia is a slut.

I don't like her.

Heather is jealous of her, and does not like her.

Niall has been hiding secrets from Heather about Macy... and now another one with Olivia.

Wonder what happens next chapterr..