102.

-Heather's P.O.V

"I'd like to eat something edible, not something like this!" I whined to Adam pointing at the burnt pancakes on my plate, he rolled his eyes crossing his arms over his ink torso.

"Make your own breakfast then, I don't mind eating burnt pancakes." He shrugged walking towards the table, sitting in the stool next to me before he started eating from the box of strawberries that were on the table. "The strawberries are edible." He shrugged, I huffed.

"God you're awful." I muttered getting off the stool, grabbing my plate and tossing the food in the trash. I yawned loudly before leaning against the white wall, crossing my arms. "When do I leave?" He glanced over at me, dropping the strawberry on his plate.

"You're not, your father wants you staying with me." I frowned, standing up straighter now.

"I'm old enough to stay home alone, seriously." I let out a laugh, now feeling anger towards my father. He ran his hand over his face, give me a small smile.

"Sorry kiddo, can't go against his rules." I huffed in annoyance, biting my lip.

"Okay whatever, but I have to go home and get my clothes." He threw his hands in the air, letting out a loud cheer. "Shut up stupid, Maddie is sleeping!" I hissed, he placed his hand over his mouth, shrugging.

"Sorry."

---

"Jesus, are you sure this isn't enough clothes?" Adam questioned sitting on my bed as he observed all of the clothes, I let out a huff before bending down and grabbing my shoes.

"Well if I plan on staying with you for a while I'm going to need loads of clothes, duh." I tossed the shoes towards him, telling him to put them in the duffle bug.

"My sexy leprechaun is calling you? And oh my lord, a picture of a guy in his boxers is flashing across the screen." I dropped the shoes before rushing towards him, grabbing the phone from his hand and shutting it off. Adam cleared his throat, eyebrows raised. "Explain please?" I shrugged shoving my phone into my pant pockets.

"Just a friend." I muttered zipping up my suit case and bag, he hummed in response.

"Friend my ass, you mean boyfriend?" I could feel my heat cheeks up and Adam started chuckling, shaking his head. "You need to give me all details about this leprechaun, sounds like a lucky guy." He started laughing, "get it? Leprechauns are lucky?" He started laughing even harder and I just stared at him with no emotion. He cleared his throat, grabbing my bag.

I got in the passenger seat of his Porche 356, which reminded me of an old person car. He got into the drivers seat, slipping on his sun glasses. When suddenly, I realized something.

"Uh, uncle Adam?" I looked over at him slowly, he hummed in respsonse as he pulled out of the driveway.

"We forgot Maddie at your house." He glanced over at me, mouth hung open.

"How the hell could you manage to forget your own child?" I swallowed hard, remember everything that Collin had told me, getting Maddie.

"Just step on the fucking gas."

-Niall's P.O.V

"I'm sorry the person you've reach-" I groaned hitting the end button before shoving my phone into my pocket, pacing back and forth, running my fingers through my hair.

"What's the matter with you?" Liam questioned as he walked into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and a glass of water, plopping on the couch between Zayn and Harry.