59.

-Heather's P.O.V

The ride to London was quiet, the only sound was the engine and the low music in the background. I was upset, broken. I felt like nothing, absolutely nothing. I just wanted to curl up in a little ball and never wake up, I felt so alone.

"Heather? We're here." Lola snapped me out of my thoughts, I sighed getting out of the car as she did the same. She opened the boot of the car that belonged to Liam, I tugged my suitcase out of the back. She gave me a hug before looking at me with sorrow, "maybe tomorrow we can go up to the mall, yeah?" She asked, I shrugged saying goodbye before walking up the walk way, opening the front door.

Loud laughs could be heard from the kitchen as I dropped my suit case on the floor, making my way in there. My mom was sitting at the table with John eating dinner, as Ami and Paul sat across from them.

"Sweetie? What are you doing here?" My mom questioned, everyone stared at me.

"I live here?" It came out more as a question.

"Hello Heather, how are you?" John questioned, I gave him a look before walking towards the table, sitting next to Ami.

"Hey, how was your trip?" She asked pulling me in for a hug.

"Good, I got a tattoo." My mother gasped.

"Heather Nicole!" I rolled my eyes clenching my fist.

"I'm seventeen mom, almost eighteen." John nodded, agreeing with me.

"She's right, what did you get?" He asked taking a small sip from his glass of wine.

"Elizabeths name, with her date." He nodded slowly, the table suddenly became an awkward silence.

"Where's Niall?" Paul asked.

"He's um with the guys." I spoke quietly, standing up from the table. I think they could tell that I wasn't really up for talking with them. I grabbed my luggage, dragging it up the stairs into my bedroom.

"Heather?" I turned around seeing Luke leaning against the doorway with a confused look on his face, "what are you doing back here? You're early." I shrugged.

"Just didn't feel like staying a whole week, felt home sick." I lied, he nodded.

"Come here, I need you to listen to something for me." I nodded following behind him down the hallway, into his bedroom now. It looked the same it used to. Large bed, TV on the wall, cherry black dresser with a nightstand next to his bed. Just very messy. "Don't mind the mess." I laughed sitting on his bed as he grabbed his black guitar.

"You play?" He nodded letting out a shaky breath.

"Don't lie, if its bad tell me." I nodded.

'I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?

When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?

If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all

I remember the day you told me you were leaving

I remember the make-up running down your face