67.

-Heather's P.O.V

He was here.

Niall was actually here.

This was reality, I think.

Maybe if I pinch myself ill find out. Actually, I'm not going too.

My feet led me towards Niall as he placed his guitar on the chair that had came from my kitchen, before he made his way towards me. I inhaled sharply when our bodies were inches away from each other, his breath hitting my face. I could smell the mint tooth paste he had used.

"Happy birthday, beautiful." He whispered placing his large, warm hands on my cheeks before kissing me. I felt my stomach explode in excitement, he was actually here. I wrapped my arms around his neck,  hearing everyone clapping, making me pull away.

"You're here." I whispered, examining his face. His eyes were lighter than usual, his hair was a darker shade of brown and he had a stubble growing. He looked hot as hell. He smirked brushing a piece of my red hair back, his finger brushing across my skin.

"I promised darling, I would be back." I wrapped my arms around him tightly as he circled his around my waist, lifting me off my feet. I inhaled his scent, smelling the familiar Chanel cologne that I remembered smelling on his blankets the first night I stayed at his place.

Is it weird I know what his blankets smelled like?

I hope not.

He placed me back on my feet as he smiled at me, I missed him so much. But we had to talk about a lot.

"You got another tattoo," he commented tracing the black ink on my collar bone. I nodded, I had gotten two more, they were quotes.

"Yeah, I got two more actually." I told him, he smirked placing a hand on my cheek.

"I'll find the other one." I blushed furiously smacking him in the chest making him chuckle.

"Niall!" I turned around seeing Maddie running up the stairs from the pool, towards Niall. He squatted down as she hugged him tightly, Niall ignoring the fact that she was soaked from swimming.

"Hey Maddie, how are you?" She smiled pushing her hair back that was sticking to her forehead.

"Today's my moms birthday!" She cheered, I immediately felt myself froze. Niall chuckled.

"Silly today's not your mom's birthday its your sist-" he stopped in mid sentence when it hit him, he realized that Maddie was my child.

"Maddie why don't you go get something to eat? You haven't eaten anything since breakfast, have grandpa John help you." I told her, aware of Niall watching me as she hugged my leg.

"I want to be with you." She pouted, I bent forward smiling at her.

"I have to talk to Niall, then you can spend the rest of the day with me. Okay?" I placed a kiss to her forehead when she nodded, sprinting off towards my father. I turned around seeing an unpleased look on his face, his arms crossed showing his biceps perfectly in the gray t-shirt.

"Were you going to tell me?" He raised his voice, I was thankful that everyone was in their own conversation. I gripped his wrist dragging him further away from the crowd, towards the fence.

"Will you stop? You're going to cause a scene. And I thought about it a few times, but I didn't. We can talk about this later, I really don't want to argue with you right now." I sighed crossing my arms, he stared at me with no emotion. Once he didn't say anything, I turned around walking towards the party once more.

---

"Thank you guys for coming." I thanked everyone that had came and for the gifts, Niall was waiting upstairs in my room so we could talk. And I was nervous, to be honest.