Bruce Wayne x Daughter Reader

Up next: DC Comics Imagines 3

WARNING: This one contains mentions of abuse and a depressed reader.

   Y/N'S POV

  As my aunt drove me towards Wayne Manor, I asked her,"Is...Is Bruce Wayne really my father?"

  She sighed and said,"Yes, your mother kept many secrets. Too many secrets. Bruce didn't know about you either until today, but he was quick to let you stay with him."

  I slowly nodded and asked her,"Why couldn't you keep me?"

  She replied,"Y/N, I don't want to keep you. When your mother died, she didn't even have the decency to take you with her."

  My eyes widened, but I said with teary eyes,"You...You take that back."

  She just focused back on the road, and then we had arrived at Wayne Manor. Someone stood at the door, and it was Bruce Wayne, my father.

  Before I could get out, my aunt grabbed my arm and said,"You put on a smile and tell Mister Wayne how well I've taken care of you. I need the money."

  I snatched my arm away from her hand and opened the door.

  Bruce noticed me about to go for the trunk of the car, but he asked me,"Do you need help?"

  I shook my head and said,"No, thank you. I don't have that much stuff."

  He nodded and let me get my stuff. Then, he finally noticed my aunt.

  She put on a flirtatious smile, and Bruce just nodded to her saying,"Thanks for bringing Y/N. Here."

  My aunt was quick to take the money. She sent me a glare, before she left. Bruce held open the front door for me, and I thanked him. I walked inside and just stopped with my bags still in my hands.

  Bruce looked back at me and asked me,"Y/N, are you all right?"

  I looked at him and said,"I...I'm fine. Just feeling a little sick."

  He nodded and took my bags from me. He led me to where I would be staying.

  Once he set my stuff down, he said,"If you uh need anything, I'm right down the hall. Two doors down."

  I nodded, and an older man walked up beside Bruce.

  He sent me a smile and said,"Hello, Ms. L/N. I'm Alfred. Have you eaten?"

  I hadn't eaten anything, but I didn't want to eat.

  I just said,"Hello, Alfred. Yes, I have. Thank you though."

  Alfred nodded, and Bruce stared at me.

  He apologized and said,"Sorry, you just look a lot like your mother. Really identical to her."

  Alfred smiled over at Bruce, then Bruce and Alfred left me to have some privacy. The second they left, I locked the door. I rushed over to the bed and sobbed into the covers.
  My aunt had been treating me terribly for months, yet I couldn't afford to be on my own. Even though it felt like I had been for a long time, I knew I would make the wrong choices out there on my own.

  I wish my mother was here.

  There was a knock on the door, followed by someone saying,"Um, Y/N? I'm Timothy or Tim. Your father has been here for me, too, but Bruce sent me here to ask if you wanted to come down for dinner."

  I said,"No, thanks, Tim."

  Tim replied,"Okay. Well, everyone's downstairs if you need anything."