Nightwing x Reader

Dedicated to SuKawaii317

Up next: Injustice 2 Firestorm x Reader

Later: Steve Trevor x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I watched Nightwing pace back and forth in the Batcave. He looked stressed, along with a few other emotions. I had a hard time reading how he was feeling exactly. I turned to Alfred, before Alfred shrugged and noticed Bruce walking down the stairs.

  I grabbed Bruce by his collar and asked him,"Do you know what is bothering Dick?"

  Bruce looked over at him but shook his head saying,"No. I just arrived from a meeting with Lucius. Why don't you just go and talk to him? You are his girlfriend. Maybe he missed a lead or something. Dick does beat himself up pretty badly when his missions do not always go to plan. Talk to him for yourself. Alfred and I can give you two some space."

  I nodded; Alfred and Bruce both wished me luck. Then, I walked over to Nightwing and wrapped my arms around his waist.

  Nightwing sighed and put his arms over my own, before he asked me,"Did you need me to do something, baby?"

  I shook my head saying,"No. I just wanted to check on you. See what is bothering you. Care to share, Grayson?"

  Nightwing said,"Sit down, babe. I need to talk to you."

  I slowly took a seat in front of Nightwing, then he asked me,"Do you remember when we first met?"

  I put my hand on Nightwing's shoulder and said,"I do. Why?"

  Nightwing asked me,"What was the name of that guy that we bumped into? What was he to you?"

  I had to think back quite a bit, since Dick was asking something of me from almost 5 or 6 years ago.

  I snapped my fingers saying,"Riley. His name was Riley. He and I only knew each other because he used to date my best friend, at the time. She's not really my best friend now. I mean we talk to each other, but-"

  I was stopped by Dick's lips meeting my own. I kissed back and pulled him closer to me. I whimpered when he pulled away.

  Dick chuckled and pecked my lips, before he explained to me,"You were getting further away from the topic. I had to stop you before you started ranting. The reason I asked you about Riley was because I ran into him a few weeks ago."

  Curious and a bit irritated that Dick stopped talking, I said,"And?"

  Dick smirked at me, and I gently slapped him in return.

  Dick groaned and said,"Baby, why did you do that?"

  I shrugged saying,"Just wanted to hit you, yet you know how much I hate it when you smirk at me. Your face might get stuck like that. I am surprised Bruce's face has never gotten stuck yet, either."

  Since Dick was still whining about his cheek, I rested my hands on his shoulders and kissed his cheek. I stayed there for a few moments, while I slowly ran my fingers through Dick's hair.

  He leaned into my touch, before I smirked and licked his cheek.

  Dick pushed me off of him and turned away from me saying,"Eww. Babe, would you stop? This is why we aren't getting married."

  I leaned on Dick's arm saying,"Would you really want to spend the rest of your life without me though?"

  Dick slightly turned his head and put his forehead against my own, smiling saying,"No. You make me happy, and I intend to keep you here. Back on Riley, he was in the middle of making a deal before I stopped that. From what I had gotten from him, without him, the whole operation between two local gangs could go sideways. Think about it, Y/N, if I could get you to talk to him, then we may be saving thousands of innocent lives from being taken from those gangs. All we have to do is get you to him!!"