Shazam x Reader

Dedicated to missaddy_

Up next: Barry Allen x Requested Reader

Later: Bruce Wayne x Sibling Reader

   BILLY'S POV

  There was this girl. Her name was Y/N, and I really liked her. She was really awesome and cool, but I doubt she would want to go anywhere with me. I had to try, though.
  I had no idea if I should even tell her about me being Shazam or if that was another conversation for another day. I didn't want to put her in danger, but what if she wanted to be a part of my life? I had to tell her.

  Speaking of Y/N, she caught up to me in the hallway.

  She sent me her beautiful smile and said,"Hi, Billy! Did you hear about the Shazam guy? He's cooler than Superman."

  I sent her a smile and replied,"Really? I mean, yeah, he is cooler than Superman. Do you want to sit together at lunch?"

  Y/N nodded and said,"Sure. I'd love to. See ya at lunch, Billy!"

  ...

  When lunch came around, Y/N sat down right across from me.

  She noticed my lunch and laughed saying,"You really can eat. Do you...um...want that?"

  Y/N blushed and motioned to my spaghetti. I shook my head and gently pushed my remaining lunch over to her.

  She took my hand across the table and said,"Thanks, Billy."

  I nodded and asked her,"Do you trust me?"

  Y/N looked me in the eyes and said,"I do trust you. Why?"

  I held out my hand saying,"Come with me."

  Y/N hesitated and looked around to see if anyone was watching.

  I said,"Trust me. We'll be back before our next class starts. I promise."

  Y/N took my hand, and I led her to the school roof.

   Y/N'S POV

  After Billy led me to the school roof, he approached the edge and I worriedly said,"Billy, what are you doing? You'll fall!"

  When Billy turned back to look at me, he was smiling at me. I didn't know whether to be concerned or run.

  Billy said,"You know how you always talk about Shazam?"

  I raised an eyebrow at Billy but just gave him a nod in response.

  He said,"Stand back a little. I want to show you something."

  Billy turned around and ran towards the edge, before he yelled "SHAZAM." When he did, Shazam turned around and was in front of me.

  Billy was Shazam????

  I walked towards him and said,"Billy?"

  Shazam smiled at me and nodded saying,"It's still me! I'm just older and I have more muscles and these powers now! Isn't it cool?"

  I chuckled and replied,"It is very amazing. Billy, but you're so much older. Does that mean..."

  I stopped talking and looked to the side, before I felt my chin being lifted.

  Shazam said,"I'm still me, Y/N, and I like you. I'll always make time for you."

  I wrapped my hand around his own and said,"Okay. I like you, too, Billy. You promise?"

  He said,"I promise. Maybe you could even help me while I'm out there?"

  I hugged him and replied,"I would love to help you, Billy. Thank you for trusting me with this. I won't tell anyone."

  "You're welcome. I'm glad it's you helping me, and I know my secret is safe with you."