Bruce Wayne x Reader

Hey, everyone!! I would love for you all to check out my other books as well! If you don't want to, that's totally fine! Enjoy!

Up next: Jason Todd x Reader

Later: Bruce Wayne x Suicidal Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I sat down on the bed and waited for my soon-to-be husband, Bruce Wayne, as he got ready for the party later tonight. It was a huge event for Wayne Enterprises in honor of Bruce's parents, which I would never turn down the opportunity to attend.
  I had been to billions of events for Wayne Enterprises before, but I knew this one meant the most to Bruce. So, why would I not be there? I got up and fixed the front of my dress, because I just wanted to fix it.

  I heard someone clear their throat, and I giggled. I turned around and gave Bruce my full attention.

  He said,"Y/N, you look..."

  I just smiled and looked down, before I made my way over to Bruce. I cupped his face, and Bruce moved my hair out of my face.

  I looked into his calming and caring blue eyes saying,"You look amazing, Wayne. Your parents would have been so proud of the man you have become, because I know I am. I am proud of you every day."

  Bruce gave me the biggest smile, before he pulled me closer by my waist. He intertwined his fingers with mine, and I kept myself from blushing madly. Bruce chuckled and kissed my jaw, before I pulled his face out of my neck.
  I noticed a few tears had managed to find their way out of his eyes. I just rubbed his back and let him know I was here for him. We stayed in each other's arms for a minute, before I checked the time and led us downstairs.

  Alfred kissed my forehead and gave Bruce a look. I smiled and sent Bruce a look as well. Alfred chuckled and talked to Bruce, before we left.
  Once we made it to Wayne Enterprises, I kept a hold of Bruce's hand and he made sure I was with him every 5 seconds. I smiled and squeezed his hand, before the guests soon swarmed Bruce with questions and comments about the company.

  I took that as my chance to leave.

  Bruce held me back and whispered in my ear,"Stay, please?"

  I nodded and Bruce smiled, before he wrapped an arm around me. I don't know why, but Bruce rubbed circles on my back. I leaned into his touch and felt a tap on my shoulder.
  I turned and saw Dick and Barb. Dick had grown a couple of feet, and Barb was even more beautiful than last time I saw her.

  I hugged Barb tightly, before she hugged back.

  She pulled away and said to Bruce,"Should you two not be at Wayne Manor? Y/N, I did not think you were one for parties still."

  I replied to Barb,"I am not a party person, but Bruce really needed my support. I would do anything just to see that unique smile of his. Trust me, it is to die for."

  Bruce sent me a wink, and I pretended to faint. Barb giggled, while Dick smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. I chuckled and pushed Dick over, before I heard a scream coming from downstairs.
  Bruce heard it, too, because he started sending guests outside. I joined in, before we soon helped a majority of the guests out of the building. There were still some left, so I decided maybe I should go and try to get the rest to bring them to safety.

  I felt someone pull me back, and Bruce sternly said,"No, ma'am, you are getting out of here. I am trying to protect you. I cannot lose you; especially, when you are my bride to be."

  Bruce put his forehead on mine, before he leaned down and kissed me slowly. I kissed back and savored the moment, before I sighed and gave in. Bruce smiled and kissed my forehead, before he led me to a limo and told the driver to take me home. I really wanted Alfred, but I could not reach him.