Oliver Queen x Daughter Reader

Up next: Bruce Wayne x Daughter Reader

Later: DC Comics Imagines 3

This is Arrow's final season. I'm so sad about it. I've been watching it for so long that it's become a part of my routine. I am also ready for Crisis on Infinite Earths on Arrow!

   Y/N'S POV

  I was sure Dad was disappointed with me. He finally let me go out on my own, and I almost caused many lives to be lost. Fortunately for me, I was able to get in contact with Uncle Dig. However, Dad had to come help me out.
  Instead of going out with my friends like I normally did, I just stayed inside. Mom sent me an odd look when she realized I was still at home. I waved it off, and then Dad walked in.

  I expected him to be angry and yell at me, but he said,"Y/N, you hungry?"

  I slowly nodded and grabbed my coat, before Dad gave Mom a kiss.

  I asked Dad,"Is Mom not coming?"

  Mom shook her head and sent Dad a smile, then I followed Dad out to the car. He held open the door for me, and I got in.
  When we made it inside Big Belly Burger, I dragged Dad to my favorite place to sit. Dad just laughed and sat down beside me.

  I couldn't figure out what I wanted yet, but Dad asked me,"Y/N, has everything been going okay in college?"

  I replied,"Yes, Dad. Everything has been fine. My classes are going great, and I am finally starting to understand math more. Why do you ask?"

  Dad apologized saying,"I just wanted to see how you were doing. I'm sorry, Y/N. I won't ask again. I know I don't have the right to ask."

  I took Dad's hand and replied,"Yes, you do have the right to ask me about college. You're my father. There's this guy I really like. I want you to meet him. Will you meet him for me?"

  Dad looked me in the eyes and smiled at me saying,"If it's really important to you, of course I will."

  I returned Dad's smile and ordered for Dad and I. I didn't even know if Dad wanted what I ordered for him, but he didn't complain about it.
  I guess it was what he wanted or he just didn't care. As we ate, Liam walked into Big Belly Burger. Liam was the guy that I liked, but what was he doing here?

  I immediately pinched Dad's hand, and he said,"Oww!"

  "Sorry, Daddy. He's here. His name is Liam. He's here."

  Liam noticed me and walked over to the table.

  He said,"Hi, Y/N. What are you doing here?"

  I motioned to Dad saying,"I'm here with my father. Liam, this is my father, Oliver Queen. Dad, this is Liam."

  Liam shook Dad's hand, but Dad was trying not to break his hand.

  I smiled at him holding back, but then I boldly asked Liam,"Do you want to join my father and I?"

  Dad let go of Liam's hand, and Liam said,"I'd love to, but I'm kind of in a hurry. Maybe another time. See you, Y/N."

  Liam walked away, and Dad noticed my look.

  He reached across the table and held my chin saying,"You'll get him next time, Y/N. He seems nice, but I don't trust him yet. He has to earn that."

  I chuckled and nodded, trying to finish eating my food.

   OLIVER'S POV

  As much as I wanted to throw Liam across the restaurant, I saw how much Y/N liked him. I promised her mother I would act decent. Y/N needed to have someone to take care of her, when I wasn't around.
  After Liam couldn't stay, I noticed how defeated Y/N looked. I did my best to keep her positive, even though I wanted Y/N to be okay with just having me in her life.

  I felt Y/N's hand over my own, and she said,"I need to go to the restroom. I'll be right back."

  I nodded and watched Y/N head to the back of the restaurant. I kept my eye on everyone coming to and from the back, because I wanted to make sure my daughter was safe. Anything could happen.
  However, when Y/N came back to the table, something was bothering her. Her hands were shaking, and she was trying not to cry. I just called a waiter and paid for our food, then I held out my hand for Y/N.

  She put her hand in mine, then I led her to the car.

  On the way back to the house, she said,"Dad, can you pull over?"

  I became very concerned, but I did as she asked. I pulled over and put the car in park. Before I knew it, Y/N began to cry and crawled over the seat into my lap. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and held her protectively.

  Y/N said,"You don't have to worry about...about meeting Liam anymore. He was preoccupied in the back with our waiter."

  Something did seem off with our waiter when she returned to the table, but I ignored it. Now, Y/N was completely crushed.

  I kissed her head and said,"I'm sorry about Liam, Y/N, but maybe that was a sign. Maybe it wasn't their first time doing that, and you saved yourself a lot of pain. I just want what's best for you, and I know I can't always be the only man in your life. Just promise me that you'll keep your heart open for a good man who will be there for you."

  Y/N looked up at me and said,"Like you?"

  I kissed her head again and replied,"Like me."

  "I promise. Thank you for pulling over and talking to me."

  "You're welcome, Y/N. Anything for you, Miss Queen."