Leonard Snart x Reader

Dedicated to KAT-ART-13.

Up next: Bruce Wayne x Requested Reader

Later: Bart Allen x Reader

   LEONARD'S POV

  As I thought of a way to outsmart The Flash, I spotted someone appear in front of me.

  I laughed and smirked saying,"I was just thinking about you. What brings you here?"

  Flash rolled his eyes and asked me,"What are you planning, Snart? I don't have time for your games. You are not the center of my attention. I have bigger things to deal with in this city."

  I frowned and got up saying,"Aww, I will think about that next time then, Barry. Have you not learned to not trust everyone you meet, Flash?"

  Flash laughed this time saying,"Yeah, but never the easy way. Just skip the conversation and tell me where she is, Snart!!"

  I sighed and shook my head saying,"I would, but I am going to pass on that one. I find it much more entertaining to watch you figure out my little games, then me openly telling you how to play them."

  Before I knew it, Flash had me pinned against the wall and did not look too happy. I found it rather interesting that he was not trying to beat me at the moment.

  I laughed, before I said,"I guess I could tell you, but there is a catch, Barry."

  Flash sighed and waited for me to speak, before I said,"She seems to be quite different from the rest of your amigos, Flash. She is very cute and feisty, but I do like a girl who knows her place. Tell me her name and I will tell you where she is."

  Flash shook his head and looked me in the eyes saying,"No way. How do I know you are not just going to look her up and stalk her? She stays out of this."

  I smirked saying,"I guess you will just have to trust me."

  Flash thought about it, before he said,"Her name is N/N."

  I smiled, before I said,"She is where we had our last tango. I promise she is unharmed, but she may be a little upset that I left her there."

  Flash let go of me, before he sent me a look and ran off.

   Y/N'S POV

  I was playing UNO with myself. It sounded crazy, but I kept cards with me in case of an emergency. I was actually having fun, though, I was starting to get lonely. Leonard was not that bad, but he sort of left a bad impression for leaving me here alone.
  I may have read his mind and knew he liked me, which I was not surprised by. He seemed to be gentle with me, even though I was really the damsel, I think. I shook off that thought, before my cards blew away at feeling a strong current.

  I yelled,"BARRY?!! I WAS ABOUT TO WIN!!"

  I looked up, and Flash smiled at me. I sent him a smile back. Next, I tripped him and he fell on the ground.

  I laughed and tried to find all my cards, before I asked him,"Why did you do that, Barry? I am fine, thank you. What kind of hero are you? You did not even ask me if I was okay."

  Flash rolled his eyes and took me in his arms, before I said,"Thanks, Bar. Could you stop by to see Leonard on the way back?"

  Flash hugged me, before he nodded and ran me back to Leonard's broken-down place.

  Flash put me down, before Leonard appeared and laughed saying,"I see you found the damsel in distress."

  I bowed, while Barry looked so confused and I made my way over to Leonard. Leonard was the one confused, now, before he watched me. I slapped him, before I pulled him in for a kiss and he kissed back.

  I slowly pulled away and asked him,"Are you taking me out or what? I have work tomorrow, but I do not mind taking a day off for you."

  Leonard laughed and said,"We will see, N/N, we will see. Flash, I think you are not needed anymore. It was nice seeing you, Barry."

  I waved to Barry and blew him a kiss, before Flash shook his head and ran off.
This was probably the most confusing rescue ever, but hey, at least I earned myself a date.