Lex Luthor x Reader

Dedicated to anisha91202.

Up next: Damian Wayne x Telepathic Reader

Later: Oliver Queen x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I smirked as I watched my boyfriend, Lex Luthor, struggle to come up with an idea or invention to get Superman's attention.
  Superman always seemed to ruin his plans, but I was very surprised that Lex had yet to figure out Superman's identity.

  As Lex started throwing papers around in his office, I sat on his desk saying,"Baby, have you maybe tried to think about what Superman did when he was not saving the world?"

  Lex's tantrum came to a stop, and he turned around to look at me.

  He put his hands on his hips in the process exclaiming,"Well, he probably acts like a gracious citizen and pays all of his taxes, YET HE SPENDS HIS GOD FORSAKEN LIFE RUINING MY FUTURE!!"

  I laughed a little bit and got off Lex's desk, before I made my way over to him. He slumped back in his chair, and I sat down in his lap. I made Lex look at me.

  He sighed and rested his hand on my leg saying,"Darling, what were you getting on about?"

  I smiled saying,"Well, honey, Superman has to be a somewhat normal person just like you and me. I know you like to always think of it from the big picture, but there has to be a beginning to look through first. I know who he is, Lex, but you have to promise to let me have in on the fun. Promise me?"

  Lex leaned in slowly and kissed me softly, before I smiled in the kiss and brought him closer to me.

  Lex slowly pulled away and his nose brushed against mine, while he said breathless,"I promise, darling. Let's get to work!! Shall we?"

  I laughed and nodded, before I got off Lex's lap and we started planning.

   4 HOURS LATER...

  "Lex, you ready?"

  Lex turned to me and kissed me quickly saying,"Of course I am! I will meet you at the checkpoint, beautiful. Oo, do not forget: No candy! You are already crazy enough, sweetheart."

  I smiled and pinched Lex's cheeks, before I made my way inside LexCorp.  Clark Kent was my target. I spotted him talking to Lois Lane, always Lois Lane, before I walked over to them.

  Clark sweetly said,"Excuse me, can I help you?"

  I smirked and pushed him into the wall saying,"You sure can, Superman."

  Lois tried to play it off and said,"I think you have the wrong idea, ma'am. There is no way Kansas can be Superman."

  I rolled my eyes and pushed Lois into one of the tables, before people started leaving LexCorp.

  Clark frowned and sent me a glare. I did just hurt his woman, but I was just waiting on him to show himself already.

  I yawned and said,"C'mon, Kent. Show your true colors. I already know who you are, so there is no point in denying it. You want to play that game then?"

  I immediately dropped Clark and pulled out kryptonite I had stolen from Batman, which I could thank him for later.
  Clark groaned in pain and tried to get up, but I kicked him. Probably feeling weak, he fell to the ground.

  I hovered over him and said,"I am disappointed, Superman. You are not really putting up a fight today. Today must really not be your day. LEX!!"

  Superman tried to hit me, but he was blasted back into the side wall by Lex.

  Lex walked up beside me and smiled saying,"Oh, goodie! You got him, darling! Now, this is a day worth remembering."

  Lex turned to me and said,"I have got him. Go and get the real prize, love. Go."

  I nodded and kissed Lex's cheek, before I ran out of the room. Next, I had to find my second target.

  Once I found my target, I immediately grabbed her and smirked saying,"I am not finished with you, Ms. Lane. Let's take a field trip, shall we?"

  I dragged Lois to the top of LexCorp, before I held her close to my face and said,"How stupid do you think I am, Lois?"

  Lois grabbed my hands, but I pushed her hands away. The, I tightened my grip around her neck.

  Lois groaned and mumbled,"Y...Yes, I...I do. Y...You a...are just a...as psychotic as y...your b...boyfriend."

  I smiled and said,"Thank you. I try to be, but you know exactly what I am talking about. This is about so much more than Lex, or even Clark."

  Lois looked down and I rolled my eyes, before I angrily yelled,"I WOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS NOW, IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOU AND CLARK! YOU ABANDONED ME AND LEFT ME TO DIE WITH THAT GODFORSAKEN MAN, AND THEN TRIED TO COVER UP WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!! I AM DOING EVERYONE A FAVOR!!"

  I was about to drop Lois, but I heard Lex say,"Darling, we have what we need! Let's go, before we have another problem on our hands! Darling, let's go!"

  I shook my head and said,"No, I have unfinished business with Lois. You go on ahead."

  I felt Lex's hand on my shoulder, and he softly said,"Love, let's go. She is not worth it, and you have me to protect you. I promise, now let's go before the Man of Steel decides to come back."

  I dropped Lois on the roof beside me, before Lex took my hand and ran us out of LexCorp.

  On the way back to our place, Lex softly said,"I will never leave you or abandon you. I promise."