Batman x Reader x Iron Man

Inside info: Imagine being Tony Stark's younger sister and falling for the mysterious and daring Dark Knight himself!

TO CLEAR THINGS UP: THE BRUCE MENTIONED IN HERE IS BATMAN, NOT BRUCE BANNER A.K.A. HULK! BIG DIFFERENCE IN PERSONALITIES. JUST WANTED TO MAKE THAT CLEAR.

Dedicated to AMbrodkey.

Hold off on requests for me everyone. I have a lot at the moment, so just hold on for a few.

Up next: Nightwing x Reader Part 2

Later: Steve Rogers x Reader x Clark Kent

   Y/N'S POV

  As I sat inside Stark Tower, I overheard Jarvis say,"Ms. Stark?"

  I hmmed in response and said,"Yes, Jarvis? Is everything okay?"

  Jarvis replied back saying,"Why, yes, Ms. Stark. I was just informed to tell you that Mr. Stark required your assistance on his latest suit."

  I laughed at the thought of Tony possibly down in his workshop blasting the speakers with his music and hurting himself by accident.

  I just yelled a " thank you" to Jarvis, before I climbed out of bed and put on my slippers.

  I ran down the stairs and could not stop myself. I prepared for impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw those sensitive brown eyes looking into my own.

  I just smiled and kissed Tony's cheek saying,"You are the best older brother ever! Thanks, I owe you one."

  Tony chuckled and said,"You do, which is why I need your opinion on something."

  I nodded and sat down in Tony's chair. I heard a familiar pair of heels making their way down the stairs, and I saw Virginia Potts, better known as Pepper to most. Pepper and Tony have been together for a while now, and I approved of them being together.
  That did not mean I would not be the first to jump into action when either one of them messed up. They sure had their ups and downs, but I knew they truly loved each other very much.

  Pepper sent me a smile saying,"Hey, Y/N, how are you doing?"

  I smiled and said,"I am great, just woke up and feeling a little down."

  Pepper nodded and sent me sympathetic eyes, before she walked over to my brother. She gave him a kiss and I decided to turn around, giving them their space. I made my way up the stairs and almost tripped, because I was still half asleep.
  I went to eat something, but I really was not in the mood for eating. I walked back into my bedroom and laid down on my pillow. My phone went off, and I immediately picked up my phone.

  I answered,"Hello?"

  The familiar yet deep voice I so desperately longed to hear replied,"Hello, beautiful. I missed you. I am sorry I have not been able to get back to you sooner. This assignment is taking a little longer than expected. How are you holding up?"

  I could feel Bruce's anxiousness to see how I was doing. We had not seen each other for a year to be exact, and communication was not the best, either.
Bruce had to go meet and discuss important matters for Wayne Enterprises, which meant it was going to be far away and take some time.

  I did not think it was going to take this long, but I missed him so much.

  I calmly said,"I am fine, Bruce. Could not be happier right now!!"

  Bruce waited a minute to reply, before he said,"You're lying to me. N/N, what's the matter?"

  I wanted Bruce to believe it, but he did not fall for it for a second. Bruce could always read me like a book, which often led to my downfall.

  I managed to get out,"I...I just...miss you...so...much."

  I did the best I could to not cry, while Bruce said to me,"I know, and I miss you, too. You do not think I have not thought about you? You are the reason why I am still standing, and I know how hard this is for you; for both of us."

  I could not hold it in anymore and cried into the phone.

  Bruce sighed over the phone but said,"Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?"

  I knew it was a longshot, but I said,"Come and see me. I have...I have to see you."

  I heard shuffling over the phone and became very confused.

  I heard Bruce softly say,"Then, look outside your window."

  I turned and saw Bruce climbing inside my window. I immediately smiled and dropped my phone. Bruce was still trying to get in carefully, but I just ran to him and attacked him in kisses.
  Bruce chuckled but kissed back. I held on for a very long time trying to savor this moment. Bruce did, too, before he slowly pulled away and wrapped his arms around me.

  I smiled and closed my eyes, while I said,"You do not know how long I have waited for this moment."

  Bruce pulled me closer saying,"You are my whole world, and I would do anything to be with you. I love you, Y/N."

  I blushed madly and opened my eyes saying,"Wayne, I, uhh...do not know what to say. I love you most, Batman."

  Bruce smiled and kissed me hard, before I kissed back. We soon got caught up in the moment, before I heard the door open.

  Tony yelled,"Y/N!!"

  I yelped and let go of Bruce.

  Bruce chuckled and caught me, while Tony said,"Oh, you are in here, too. Do not get too wild in here. It is nice to see you, Bruce."

  I smiled and leaned on Bruce's chest, as he rubbed circles on my back.

  Tony smiled at us, and I said,"I love you, Anthony."

  Tony smiled and kissed my forehead and cheek saying,"I love you, more, sis. I have to go check on Pepper."

  I nodded and Tony walked out, before the room became quiet. Bruce turned me around and intertwined his fingers with mine.
  I smiled and kissed the palm of his hands, before he leaned down and kissed my nose. He laid us down, and I instantly snuggled into him.

  Bruce smiled and tucked us in, before he held my hands saying,"Do not worry, I am not going anywhere. Hopefully, Stark will not go too crazy."

  I giggled and kissed Bruce's jaw saying,"Yeah, so you promise to always love me, even though I am a Stark?"

  Bruce looked into my eyes and nodded, before he sent me a dazzling smile saying,"Of course, I will. It is your heart that matters, Y/N, not your name."