Bart Allen x Suicidal Reader

Dedicated to AbigailGosselinWayne

WARNING: This chapter contains suicidal thoughts and feelings, so if it is too much for you, then do not read it. However, I know somebody out there needs this chapter right now. We've all been at this stage in our life at one point or another, even if it wasn't this exact situation. If I uplifted anyone or helped you get through your situation, then just message me. I'll always pray for you, if you all don't mind. Least I can do for my DC family.

Up next: Barry Allen x Reader

Later: Jon Kent x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I slowly sat up, and tears poured down my face. My father, Bruce Wayne, ran into my room.

  He frowned and asked me,"Honey, you okay?"

  I nodded and said,"Yeah. I'm great. J...Just watched too many movies last night."

  Dad nodded and sat down beside me, then he rested his hand on my face saying,"You sure that's what's gotten you so upset?"

  Tears fell down my face, and Dad only looked more concerned for me.

  I nodded and said,"Yes. I'm fine, daddy."

  Dad wanted to stay and comfort me, but I had probably given off the look that I didn't need him to stay. I didn't mean to, but my head was hurting badly right now.
  Dad nodded and kissed my forehead, before he walked out. He closed the door behind him, and I walked into the bathroom.

  I looked around for my phone, but I couldn't find it. I walked out of the bathroom and looked all around my room.

  My phone was nowhere to be found, and Damian ran into my room.

  I quickly wiped my tears, and Damian asked me, struggling to breathe correctly,"Have you seen Titus?"

  I shook my head, and he said,"Right. Y/N, where is he?"

  I shrugged and said,"I, honestly don't know, Damian. I haven't left this room since yesterday morning."

  Damian grabbed my arm and demanded to me, in an annoyed tone,"Y/N, tell me where Titus is!!"

  I pushed Damian away and snapped at him, yelling,"DROP IT, DAMIAN!! IT'S JUST TITUS!! HE KNOWS HIS WAY BACK HOME, IF HE RAN AWAY!! IF NOT, THERE ARE PLENTY OF DOGS THAT LOOK JUST LIKE HIM!!"

  Damian yelled,"NO, I WON'T DROP IT!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK, Y/N!!"

  I rolled my eyes and slammed the door in Damian's face.

  I jogged down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, and Alfred asked me,"Young Ms. Wayne, would you like breakfast?"

  I shook my head, and Dad said,"Y/N, you need to eat something. Keep your strength up. You have training today. Did you forget?"

  I said,"Dad, I won't be able to make it."

  Jason, Dick, and Tim were sitting at the table already. Damian, probably, was upstairs upset still.

  Dad explained to me,"Y/N, you've already missed three weeks of training. You could at least show up to this training. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you. I'm sure your mother would be just as upset. Now, tell me what's going on."