Wally West x Reader

Dedicated to lotsofsparkles1. This isn't nearly enough to thank you for the times you've been there for me, but I hope you love it!

Up next: Roy Harper x Reader

Later: Zoom x Caitlin Snow

    Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was spending my summer at Gotham's finest beach. School was finally out for me, and I was so grateful that I did not have to take summer school. I mean, who would want that?
  Luckily, I passed all my classes with A's, so that was always something to be happy about. What was disappointing me now was all the sand that kept on blowing in my mouth. I spat it out for the thousandth time and put my shades back on.

  Then, something happened to my sunlight. Someone was blocking my sunlight.

  I groaned saying,"Would you please move? How hard is it to just relax!!"

  I was caught off-guard by hearing a voice say,"I am sorry, babe. This is what I get for trying to come and see my favorite girl."

  I took off my shades, and it was my boyfriend, Wally West. I squealed and attacked him in kisses.

  Wally chuckled but kissed back saying,"I missed you, too, babe! So, how long have you been here?"

  I thought about it and said,"About 2 or 3 hours now. I...I just wanted to get out here early before sunset. Care to join me, please?"

  Wally smiled and sat down beside me, before he brushed the extra towel I had brought with me off. Sand found it's way on to my face, and I tried my best not to just yell already. If you could not tell, I hated sand!!

  Wally smirked and said,"Everything okay over there, Y/N?"

  I pushed Wally out of his chair and laughed watching him hit the ground.

  Wally groaned in pain saying,"That hurt so good. Please tell me you brought snacks!"

  I giggled and smirked, before I pulled out a whole bag of snacks just for Wally. I knew my man, so I knew he needed something to eat again.

  Wally smiled and kissed my cheek saying,"You are my hero, babe. You look beautiful in that swimsuit, by the way."

  I blushed and looked to the side, before Wally chuckled and said,"I am serious, Y/N. It only brings out the beauty inside of you that has always been there. Care for a chip, Mrs. L/N?"

  I nodded and smiled saying,"I would love one, speedster."

  Wally gave me a chip, before I smiled and kissed his nose. Wally kissed my forehead, and I noticed his attention had went back to checking on his mission updates from Dick. I smirked and cautiously grabbed the bucket beside me.
  Wally was still turned, so my plan was looking promising so far. Luckily, I filled the bucket with cold water, and it stayed cold. I smirked evilly and poured it on Wally. Wally screamed, and I giggled at his scream.

  I said,"West, what was that? That was so..so... I don't even know to describe it. Does the team know about that?"

  Wally rolled his eyes, and the poor baby was shivering from the cold water. I felt sympathetic for him and had to give him a blanket. It was nighttime now, so I owed it to him to make sure he was warm. Wally smiled and brought me close, before he made me look at him.

  Wally looked me in the eyes and said,"You know as free time goes, this was not so bad. I did not appreciate the cold water, but spending time with you, I will always cherish. I love to see your beautiful smile and appearance every day."

  I blushed, and Wally rested his hands on my arms saying,"I know you have been feeling down lately, but I will always be here to cheer you up!! You are one of a kind, and no one will ever take your place. You are too adorable, and I would be completely miserable without you, babe!!"

  Feeling much better on the inside, I threw myself into Wally's arms.

  Wally hugged back and kissed my cheek, before I said,"I love you so much, Wally."

  Wally rubbed my back and buried his face in my neck saying,"I love you more, baby. I love you more."