Dick Grayson x Requested Reader

Up next: Jaime Reyes x Reader

Later: Roy Harper x Reader

   MICHELLE'S POV

  As I made my way to my apartment, I spotted a familiar cape fighting in the shadows. Robin...I had to keep myself from fangirling, and Robin looked like he had the whole thing handled. However, I noticed a thug holding a bar on Robin's right side.
  I immediately jumped down and kicked the guy into one of the dumpsters. He went flying a few feet away from me.

  Robin turned and noticed me saying,"Thanks. Do you mind..."

  I turned and saw a couple of guys running towards Robin and I. I nodded and helped him take the guys out. When we were done, I tied them up and left a note for Commissioner Gordon.

  Robin chuckled and said,"So you leave notes? That's cute. I'm Robin. You are?"

  I shook his head and said,"Black Cat, but I also go by Robin."

  Robin said,"Really? Do you have a crush on me or something?"

  I laughed and replied,"No. It's my last name. It also has some importance to me. Can you keep a secret?"

  Robin nodded and sent me a smile saying,"For you, Robin, sure."

  I sent him a smile right back, and we both looked around to see if there were any more creeps out.

  Robin asked me,"So, do you have like a mentor or are you solo?"

  I climbed up the stairs and jumped across the building replying,"I do have a mentor. Catwoman is my mentor. She has already informed me of Batman, you, and the others."

  Robin asked me,"What did she say about me?"

  I shrugged and said,"Nothing horrible. I promise. Do you think I could meet him?"

  Robin looked at me confused and ended up running into a wall.

  I giggled a little and helped him get back on his feet, before I said,"Batman. Do you think I could meet him?"

  Robin nodded and said,"I could take you to him, Robin. We do have the same name."

  When Robin took us to where we would meet Batman, I tried to keep my cool. Just because Catwoman was my mentor, did not mean I met everyone.

  Robin said,"I bet you couldn't guess my last name?"

  I smirked saying,"Grayson."

  Robin froze, and I said,"She told me everything. I can keep secrets, too. Don't worry."

  When Batman arrived, he said,"Robin, what is this about?"

  I hmmed in response, and he looked at me confused, before Robin said to me,"Not you, Black Cat. Me, Robin."

  I nodded, and Batman asked him,"How do you two know one another?"

  I confidently said,"I helped him out, sir, with Catwoman's training of course."

  Batman seemed impressed, and he said,"Robin, I need you to tell me why you needed me here."

  I sighed saying,"I just wanted to meet you, Batman. This one is on me."

  Batman looked irritated, even though I was playing with him a little. I knew he was talking to Robin, but I was using the name similarity to get to him.

  Batman said,"Michelle, I was talking to that Robin. I thought your name was Black Cat?"

  I closed my mouth, and Robin chuckled in response.

  Batman brought his attention to me, for a second, saying,"Yes, I know your name. Selina has mentioned you a couple of times. By the way, nice work."

  I held back a squeal, and Batman left.

  Robin looked over at me and said,"Your name's Michelle? I like that."

  I smiled and said,"Thank you, Richard. I appreciate it."

  Robin groaned, and I was going to love messing with him. This game was just too fun.