Raphael x Reader (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Crossover)

Dedicated to FlameofPhoenix06

Up next: Conner Kent x Reader

Later: Clark Kent x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I looked at the group before me and said,"So, you guys are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Cool name!!"

  They all smiled, and I asked,"What are all of your names?"

  The one in blue said,"I'm Leonardo. This is Donatello, Michaelangelo, and Raphael."

  I smiled at Leonardo and said,"Thank you, Leonardo. It is nice to meet all of you."

  Batman walked up beside me, and I told him the names of the turtles.

  He gave them a nod and then said to everyone,"I have an issue at hand, and I could use some help."

  Raphael said,"Cool! Let's go! Lead the way, Y/N!!"

  Raphael rushed out the door, and I asked Leonardo,"He's the one that always goes in without thinking, isn't he?"

  Donatello nodded and said,"Yeah. We should probably go after him. Make sure he doesn't make things worse."

  Batman and I looked at one another, before we all ran after Raphael. He didn't get too far, but he was actually waiting on me to lead the way. He just got excited, I guess.
  Batman decided to lead the way instead, and our mission was to make sure the hostages made it out of the building. After that, it was just a matter of stopping anyone from hurting any innocent people.

  Unfortunately, Raphael got ahead of himself and took down one of the men on my right. In turn, it alerted the man holding a gun to the hostage's head.
  Batman immediately sprang into action and stopped him from taking the woman's life. Donatello, Leonardo, and Michaelangelo took down the remaining guys. However, Raphael just stayed back.

  After it was safe for the hostages, Raphael led them all to safety. Before Batman could even say anything to him, I distracted Batman with making sure everyone was okay.

  I pulled Raphael to the side and said,"You did a great job at getting those people out. You know that, right?"

  Raphael replied,"Sure, but I almost got that woman killed."

  I rested my hand on his shoulder and said,"Yeah, but you still did some good. Next time, just wait for all of your options. It's not always wise to just do what you want to do. The others, they care about you. It may seem like they get annoyed with you, but they just get concerned about your behavior. Just try to work on thinking your actions through. Okay?"

  Raphael nodded and asked me,"Do you like pizza?"

  I chuckled and said,"Do I? I love pizza! Why?"

  Raphael said,"I'm starving. Do you have any here?"

  I smiled and the others joined us, before we headed back to the Batcave. I ordered a pizza, and the Turtles dug in very quickly. I made sure I grabbed enough for me, because they seemed to really love pizza.

  ...

  Sadly, The Turtles couldn't stay for long and I said my goodbyes to each of them.

  Raphael walked up to me and said,"I'm going to think about everything you said and thanks again for talking to me."

  I kissed his green cheek and replied,"You're welcome and try not to get in trouble."

  He smiled at me and said,"I'll try. Thank you."

  I watched them leave, and Batman said,"They weren't so bad."

  "Yeah. They were different but a good different."