Wally West x Reader

Dedicated to TheEpicJourney

Next: Wonder Woman x Pre-teen Daughter Reader

Later: The Riddler x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I had just gotten off work, and it was time for me to head home. Yeah, I worked hard for everything I owned, but I had yet to meet that man that I would be able to settle down with. I just thanked God I was not homeless, because I would not last long on the streets.
  I was spoiled growing up, but it also caused me to learn many things having to work for myself once I got out of college. Right now, I was just glad I was paid above minimum wage and had a nice house to stay in.

  Once I arrived at home, I had forgotten to go to the store. There was nothing left in the fridge, but I couldn't starve to death. I needed food.
  I just ordered a pizza and turned on the television; however, my relaxing time was ruined when I heard a loud boom coming from outside.

  I got up and put on my coat, before I headed outside. Once I made it outside, a familiar pair of eyes meet my own.

  The guy dashed towards me and laughed saying,"Y/N, is that you? You look amazing! It's been what? 9 years?"

  I nodded saying,"Yes, it has. I see you are still a dashing speedster. How's it going for you?"

  The guy I was referring to was Wally West. Wally was quite different from many guys a woman could run into, but in a good way. The old Wally West I knew was very arrogant and had a habit of drag racing from time to time, but this Wally West surprised me.
  He wasn't arrogant. He was sweet, but I see he also had a sense of humor. I couldn't remember if Wally had that nine years ago, but who knows. I hoped he was over the whole drag racing thing.

  I must have zoned out, because Wally waved his hand in front of my face and asked me,"Y/N, you still there? Did you hear what I asked you?"

  I said,"Yes, I'm still here. Sorry, no, I did not hear you. What did you ask me?"

  Wally blushed, while he asked me,"So, are you seeing anyone, or do you have a boyfriend already?"

  I chuckled and smiled at Wally saying,"No, I am not seeing anyone. Nor do I have a boyfriend. Why, Wally West?"

  Wally replied,"I was just curious. You looked like you were about to go somewhere. I just thought it was with someone."

  I shook my head saying,"No, actually, no one ever asked me to be their girlfriend. I guess I'm just better alone."

  Wally said,"That's not true. No one deserves to be alone; especially, because it's getting closer to Christmas. No one special, then?"

  I said,"No. You? I'm sure an amazing female has already tripped you and made you literally fall for her."

  Wally chuckled saying,"Never heard that one before, and I am kind of confused, but I get it. No, there was one, but she...broke up with me."

  I put my hand on Wally's shoulder saying,"I'm sorry. That's her loss then, right?"

  Wally smiled at me saying,"Right. You ordered pizza?"

  I nodded, seeing the pizza delivery guy getting out of the car that just pulled into my driveway.

  He walked over to me and said,"$13.25. Please."

  I went to pay the delivery guy, but Wally beat me to it.

  The pizza delivery guy handed me the pizzas and left, before I turned to Wally saying,"Thank you. Here. I owe you-"

  Wally pushed my hands down saying,"You're welcome, but I'm not taking that money from you. May I have a slice?"

  I nodded and let Wally get a slice, before he said,"I better get going."

  I wanted to say something to him, but I closed my mouth.

  Wally nodded to me saying,"Bye, Y/N. I'll see you around."

  Wally dashed off, and I groaned in frustration. Way to go, Y/N?!! You just let the one guy who happened to give you the time of the day and the one you had feelings for go. Way to go me.
  Yes, I hadn't seen Wally in nine years, but it wasn't like I could forget him. He wasn't that type of guy that a woman could ever forget.

  I took my pizzas and set them down on the table, before I wished today wasn't the last time I saw Wally.

    WALLY'S POV

  It felt so good being able to see Y/N again. Her smile. Her laugh. The way she still thought I was going to sit back and let her pay for her pizza. Pizza that was delicious by the way.
  I missed her, and now, I could not stop thinking about her. I was supposed to go check on something for Nightwing, but Y/N made my mind go blank.

  When she told me she deserved to be alone, it made me so sick on the inside.

  How could she say something like that?

  Didn't she know that I- I guess she doesn't know.

  Maybe I should remind her.

  I dashed to Mount Justice, before Blue said,"Dude, did you find out who's making those weapons?"

  Nightwing turned and waited for me to respond, but I said,"No, even better. I ran into this girl, well woman I haven't seen in nine years, and she's just...she's beautiful. She still has that effect on me how no matter what I go through, her smile always...It's just...It's something."

  Blue chuckled saying,"Dude, you have it bad. Who is this woman? She on the team?"

  I said,"No. I don't think you guys would know her."

  Nightwing looked at me for a moment and asked me,"Is it Y/N L/N?"

  I was shocked, and Nightwing laughed saying,"You used to talk about her a lot, even when you thought you weren't talking about her. It's her, isn't it?"

  I nodded, and Nightwing said,"Are you gonna go see her? If you haven't seen her in nine years, you don't want to miss the opportunity to tell her this time. It's all right. Go."

  I smiled and thanked Nightwing, before I ran out of Mount Justice and towards Y/N's house.

  Y/N'S POV

  As I laid down across the couch and lazily rested my hand over my stomach, the doorbell went off. I slowly got up and walked to the door.

  I checked the peep hole, then I opened it.

  Wally was at the door and said,"Hi. You must be Y/N."

  I chuckled but smiled back at Wally saying,"That would be me. You must be Wally West. What brings you here?"

  Wally looked me in the eyes saying,"Since time seems to catch up with me, I just wanted to see if this beautiful woman I remember, like it was yesterday, minded if I wanted to spend time with her? I believe no one should ever be alone."

  I smiled at Wally and said,"Well, she has heard you, and she would not mind. You may come in."

  Wally smiled and hugged me gently, before he walked inside. As he walked past me, I smiled and thanked God for giving me another chance to have Wally in my life.