Clark Kent x Daughter Reader

Up next: Bat-Family x Mother Reader

Later: Jason Todd x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Mom glanced between me and Dad, before she asked me,"Y/N, what is it?"

  As I watched Dad talk with Uncle Barry, I said,"Does Dad know I exist?"

  When I looked back at Mom, she chuckled and said,"Of course, he knows you exist, honey. He's known since the day I delivered you."

  I mumbled,"It doesn't feel like it."

  Next thing I know, I felt a kiss on my cheek and Mom rested her hand on my shoulder saying,"You feel like he doesn't know you exist, Y/N? Just be honest with me. It's okay, if you feel that way."

  "I do feel like he doesn't know I exist. How do I fix this feeling, Mom?"

  "You walk out that door and tell him how you feel. Y/N, he's your father. You're having this feeling for a reason, so talk to him about it."

  "You're right. I'm going to do that right now. Go outside and talk to him."

  Mom nodded and I gave her a kiss and a hug, before I walked outside.

  Uncle Barry heard my footsteps and greeted me saying,"Hey, Y/N. How are you?"

  I said,"I'm good. How are you?"

  Uncle Barry flashed his perfect white teeth at me and replied,"I'm great. I should get back to CCPD. You look like something's on your mind."

  How did Uncle Barry know that? I didn't say anything.

  He sent me a nod and Dad, too, then he dashed away.

  Dad turned to me and said,"Hey, darling. What do you need?"

  "Are you busy?"

  Dad shook his head and replied,"No. Why do you ask?"

  "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to spend some time with me today? I'm already done with all my homework and maybe we could continue with my lessons on controlling my powers."

  Dad nodded and said,"Sure. Tell your mother we're leaving."

  I smiled really big and rushed inside saying,"Mom! Mom, Dad and I are leaving. We'll be back."

  Mom saw how happy I was, yet she just smiled and kissed my cheek saying,"Okay. Be careful, sweetheart. Don't overwork yourself."

  I nodded and rushed back outside. Dad and I both left the ground, before we flew off together side by side.
  He seemed to be somewhere else, because he almost ran into one of our neighbors' houses.

  I pulled him out of the way, and Dad said,"Thanks."

  I nodded, and Dad and I made it to the spot he chose to train me. Training went well for a while, until Dad kept ignoring my pleas for him to slow down.
  I don't know how I did it, but I ended up sending Dad back into a tree. Of course, it was nothing compared to what he had taken in the past, but he was not happy.

  When he made it to me, he yelled,"Y/N, what was that???"

  I held my head down in shame and said,"I...I don't know. I'm sorry, Dad. I didn't mean to. It was an accident."

  Dad's eyes softened for a couple of moments, until he said,"Y/N, when you're out there, your enemies aren't going to let you slow down. They'll take their opening and hurt you as much as they can. I'm trying to help you. I need you to focus."