Terry McGinnis x Reader

Dedicated to Polli2123

Up next: Barry Allen x Reader

Later: Clark Kent x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Finally, I was ready to share the fact that I had powers with my boyfriend, Terry McGinnis. I should have told him a long time ago, but I was afraid of what he would think of me. Would my powers change anything? Would Terry be mad at me? Could I lose him?
  As all these questions raced through my mind, someone was watching me. I turned my head and saw Mr. Wayne looking in my direction yet not at me. I thought he was watching me earlier. Maybe not.

  Mr. Wayne cleared his throat and shook my hand saying,"Y/N, now's not a good time to talk to Terry. He has work to do."

  "I can manage, Mr. Wayne. It's not like I'm planning to attack him. It's fine."

  Clearly, Mr. Wayne did not appreciate the words that just came out of my mouth. I looked away, and Terry walked up from the Batcave entrance.

  He noticed me and smiled saying,"Hey, Y/N. I didn't know you were stopping by. Is there something I missed?"

  I said,"No, I actually just wanted to tell you something. Don't worry, I'm not breaking up with you. Yet."

  Terry chuckled and replied,"Oh, okay. I'll prepare myself then for the disappointment. Lead the way, N/N."

  I led Terry outside, and Terry said,"Bruce doesn't seem very fond of you today."

  I replied,"Ter, he's never been very fond of me. I think it's because of my mouth."

  Terry smiled down at me and noticed my outfit saying,"He'll get used to you, eventually. I don't think he dislikes you, though. He trusted you enough to let you know he was Batman. That's big, right?"

  I nodded and said,"Right. That's right. Terry, I have powers, and I'm sorry I never told you before. It's just kind of been a lot to process, and I wanted to figure it out on my own."

  Terry didn't seem mad at all, but he asked me,"So, how's the figuring it out part coming along?"

  "Terrible. That's another reason why I wanted to tell you. I could use your expertise and connections. Terry, I know you're incredibly smart, and I could use that when it comes to handling my powers. Do you think you could help me?"

  Terry nodded and gave me a kiss saying,"Of course, I can. You wanna start now or later?"

  Immediately, I said,"Later. I'm tired, and you're going to get zero effort out of me right now."

  Terry laughed and took my hand saying,"I get it, Y/N. You're tired. Well, go get some sleep and I'll meet you back right here. Okay?"

  I said,"Okay. Thanks, Terry."

  He nodded to me and said,"And, Y/N, you're coming back right?"

  "Yeah, sure. Of course, Batman. Of course."