Bart Allen x Reader

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY, EVERYONE!! MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU! This chapter is dedicated to gothamxgal. Star Wars characters will be mentioned, but I'm making sure I stay true to the request, too. I hope you all love this one and many more to come!! This Bart Allen x Reader is based off The Weeknd's song "Can't Feel My Face."

Up next: Oliver Queen x Reader

Later: Arkham Knight x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Instead of being a good boy, Bart was trying to get me to do his "assignment" Batman had given him.

  For the thousandth time, I sighed and sternly told him,"No, Bart!! It is not that hard, okay? You just have to think the situations out or come up with examples. It is just like doing chemistry or physics' homework."

  Bart groaned and lazily said,"I know, but that is so much work! Why can we not just have a little fun and play some games?!"

  I could not help but giggle at Bart's cute pout. He smiled over at me, and I looked away.

  Bart made me look at him saying,"Y/N, you look beautiful, baby."

  I blushed harder and groaned saying,"Bart..."

  Bart chuckled and kissed my forehead, before he laid us back on the couch.

  I kissed Bart's hand and asked him,"You know what today is, right?"

  Bart looked at me for a minute, and I patiently waited for him to figure it out.
I turned on the DVD player and hoped the movie was still in there. Once it turned on, you could see Luke talking to Princess Leia.

  Bart chuckled and stroked his chin dramatically saying,"Is it Star Wars Day?"

  I squealed yelling,"YES, IT IS!!! GOOD JOB, IMPULSE!"

  Bart smiled and leaned over, kissing me slowly. I kissed back, but I really was not paying attention to Bart. I was focusing more on Luke's amazing looks.   Luke had to be born with those.
  Bart frowned in the kiss, before he pulled away and sent me another pout of his. I looked at Bart in confusion, but I realized what I did.

  I nervously chuckled and blushed in embarrassment saying,"Sorry, babe, here."

  I leaned in and kissed Bart harder. Bart kissed back and brought me closer, before he slowly intertwined his fingers with mine.
  I smiled in the kiss but let Bart decide when to let go. Bart waited a while, until he pulled away and kissed my hair.

  I snuggled into Bart and wrapped my arms around his waist. I looked up at Bart, only for him to be blushing.

  I smirked and said,"Do I make you nervous, Impulse? Am I too fast for you?"

  I rested my hand on Bart's cheek and stroked it slowly, which I knew drove him crazy.

  Bart cleared his throat and his breath quickened, while he said,"No, no, of course not. You...You just..."

  Bart could not bring himself to finish, before he dashed out of the living room. I giggled and smiled to myself, knowing what I had just accomplished. Once my attention was back on the movie, I pouted because I missed so much already.
  Bart ran back in and picked me up, before he sat me back in his lap. I smiled and took some chips from him, which earned me a playful glare in return. I giggled and kissed Bart's jaw, staying there for a while. Bart relaxed, and I finally let go.

  I wrapped the covers around myself and said,"You aren't really interested, are you? Do you prefer to go with Star Wars: The Force Awakens, then?"

  Bart nodded and I changed it out, before I got comfortable again in Bart's arms.

  Halfway into the movie, Bart turned to me and said,"So, are Finn and Rey going to be a couple? I would so ship them together."

  "I do not know, Allen, I do not know. I would ship them, too, but we do not know if they are going to stay in the friend zone or not. Sometimes, movies do not always go as you would like them to, but hopefully!!"

  Bart nodded and paused the movie, before Bart led me over to the front door and took my hands in his.

  He rubbed my knuckles and took a deep breath saying,"You know I love you, right?"

  I nodded and worriedly said,"Yes, is everything okay?"

  Bart waved it off and nodded, before he got down on one knee and smirked saying,"I do not know, Mrs. Allen. You tell me."

  Tears formed in my eyes, and I stood there with a mix of emotions running through my head.

  Bart smiled up at me and softly said,"There is just something about you, Y/N. Something that drives me crazy. Maybe it is your style, smile, or even sense of movies, but I will love you no matter what. Every time I am around you, I just feel numb and the world stops knowing that I am the one you will come to. You deserve so much better than what you have had in the past and I fully intend on sticking to my word and protecting you. Y/N L/N, will you marry me?"

  Tears poured down my face, as I squealed yelling,"YES, YES!!"

  Bart got up, before he slid the beautiful, diamond ring on my finger. He smiled and kissed it, before I pulled him in for a sweet, yet passionate kiss. Bart chuckled and kissed back, before we held on for the longest.

  I slowly pulled away and pecked Bart's lips saying,"I love you, Bart."

  Bart smiled and pulled me in for a hug saying,"I love you, too, Mrs. Allen."

  I gave Bart a playful glare, and he rolled his eyes saying,"I love you, too, Mrs. Skywalker. That stops the day you get married to me, no matter how big your obsession is with him. I do not understand women sometimes."

  I giggled and kissed his nose, then I ran back over to the couch and continued to watch Star Wars.

Be sure to crash the mode today, everyone!! Hope everyone enjoyed this one!! If you have never seen Star Wars, I highly recommend it!! It is not that sort of thing that is built for a specific race. Take it from me!! This African American woman loves herself some Star Wars.