Dick Grayson x Reader

Up next: Jason Todd x FReader

Later: Clark Kent x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Somehow, Dick and I ended up getting lectured by Bruce. Bruce was upset, because Dick and I's fight ended up hurting everyone in Wayne Manor. I really think he just meant that Dick and I's split wasn't just affecting the two of us. Bruce wanted us to make up, but I was not even sure if Dick wanted that.
  While Bruce was talking to us, Dick kept looking down and avoiding eye contact with me. Bruce kept looking to me as to why Dick was acting the way he was. I didn't know, so I would just give him a shrug.

  When Bruce finally got tired of this, he asked Dick,"What's the problem, Richard? What's going on?"

  Dick said,"Y/N doesn't trust me. That's how our fight started. She always assumes that I don't take her opinion into consideration, but I do, Bruce. That isn't enough for her. I know it may not look like it, Y/N, but I am truly trying to respect your opinions. I'm sorry if it doesn't look like it. I'll do better."

  "Richard, I do trust you. I don't think that you don't take my opinions into consideration. I just get mad at you very easily, because you always sell yourself short, and I'm just trying to push you. That's all. I'm sorry for doing that. I just don't like when you don't see yourself the way I see you."

  Bruce chuckled and said,"That's cute. Very cute. Richard..."

  Dick turned towards me and said,"I forgive you, Y/N. It's nice to know you trust me. I'm sorry we've been fighting for so long. Don't apologize for pushing me. Keep doing it. Just don't go overboard, okay?"

  I nodded and pinky promised him, before I replied,"Noted. Do you forgive me?"

  Dick smiled and nodded, pushing me out of my chair. I lunged at him and tried to hit him with the chair, but Bruce stopped me from doing that.

  Bruce said,"No. No. You two don't start that down here. I don't want to hear Y/N's crying."

  I rolled my eyes at Bruce and pulled Dick upstairs. We decided to watch a movie together, and Dick slowly wrapped his arms around me. I had missed it so much.
  We had been fighting for so long; I think it made it easier for us to just let it go and stop wasting our breath.
I know that didn't mean we still didn't have issues to fix, but that was something to handle with a professional.

  Dick asked me,"Is there anything else I need to apologize for, babe?"

  I looked up at him and said,"No, not that I know of. What about me?"

  He nodded, and I said,"Okay. What?"

  He squeezed me tight saying,"You need to apologize for not calling me cuter than Jason."

  I giggled and said,"Okay, I'm so sorry, Grayson. You are cuter than Jason. Happy?"

  He nodded, and Jason stuck his head in the door saying,"She's lying. That's not true. She doesn't mean it."

  I laughed, and Dick pouted.

  I kissed his cheek multiple times saying,"Relax, Grayson."

  I sent Jason a wink and he smiled at me, before he said,"Did you see that wink, Dick? She was flirting with me."

  Dick's pout grew, and he could be so sensitive sometimes. I thought it was cute, so I just fixed his pout into a smile.  
  I could tell he was trying not to hug me again. When he couldn't hold it in anymore, he hugged me so tightly I had to make him loosen his arms around me.

  I said,"I love you, Grayson. Don't change. Ever."

  "Oh, I won't. You'd be miserable without me."

  "Nah, I'd be all right. Jason would keep me company."

  "Y/N. Please stop with the jokes. It hurts. You know we just made up in a couple of seconds or minutes, right?"

  I giggled and looked at him saying,"Oh, I know. Don't be surprised, Grayson. It's not the first time."