Justice League x Younger Reader

Dedicated to PurebloodandProud221.

Up next: Tim Drake x Reader Part 2

Later: Hal Jordan x Reader

   DIANA'S POV

  As I walked down the hall with Hawkgirl, I heard over the intercom,"Wonder Woman, please make your way to the cafeteria. Your assistance is needed."

  I looked over at Hawkgirl in confusion, because Batman was asking for help. Why was Batman asking for help? He never really asked for help, so maybe this really was important.
  I quickened my pace and ran into the cafeteria. There, I was met with Batman holding a little girl in his arms.

  I rushed over to his side, gently taking the little one from Bruce. Bruce informed me that her name was Y/N. He explained to me how he had run into her, but she was lost.

  Batman let out a sigh of relief and said,"Thank you, Diana. She doesn't seem to like me very much."

  I chuckled and motioned to his cowl saying,"Maybe it is because she is afraid of you, Bruce. Take off the cowl and show her who is really under it, yes?"

  Batman took off his cowl and slowly opened his eyes, to see Y/N smiling and waving at him.

  Bruce smiled back, and Y/N looked up at me saying,"Where is my mommy?"

  Bruce looked at Y/N saying,"Would you tell us what your mom looks like? Then, you can go back home to your real family."

  Y/N nodded and ran over to Bruce's side, but she accidentally ran into his leg.

  She fell down, and tears formed in her eyes as she sniffed saying,"I-I'm sorry."

  Bruce looked conflicted for a minute, before he picked up Y/N and awkwardly comforted her. Y/N smiled a little, but she continued to cry on Bruce's shoulder. I went to take Y/N, yet Bruce started rocking Y/N from side to side. Y/N slowly stopped crying and fell asleep on Bruce's chest.

  I kissed his cheek saying,"Well done, darling. Let's see if the team can help out with finding Y/N's parents."

  Bruce nodded and took my hand, before he led us into the conference room. Superman, Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Vixen, and Hawkgirl were all sitting at the table. Every conversation stopped, when Batman was seen holding Y/N and my hand.

  Flash leaned back in his chair and smirked saying,"Bats, I see you have been busy."

  Oliver hit Barry's shoulder saying,"Stop it, Barry!! Who is the little one?"

  I smiled and softly said,"Her name is Y/N, and she will be staying with us for a few hours. Until we can get her back home. I was wondering if maybe you all could help Batman and I?"

  The team nodded, and Superman smiled over at us saying,"Anything to see Batman this way, I will accept."

  Batman narrowed his eyes at Clark, and Clark chuckled saying,"Same old, Bats!"

  Y/N slowly started to wake up and noticed the team. She saw Vixen and ran over to her side. Y/N immediately hugged her, which made Vixen confused.

  She hugged back anyway and kissed her cheek saying,"I love you, too, honey. What is this for?"

  Y/N smiled at her and shyly said,"Because I have always wanted to meet you, but mom said I could not. She said that you will never meet a girl like me."

  Y/N looked down, and I joined her side, along with Hawkgirl.

  Hawkgirl took her hands, while Vixen lifted her chin saying,"Y/N, do not listen to what your mom said, okay? You are a strong and confident little girl, who is going to be very special when she grows up. Your mom only said that to protect you, because she was afraid you would get hurt. Our job is dangerous, but it is because of children and fighters like you, who prove that we bring something to the table. Understand?"

  Y/N nodded and hugged Vixen's waist, before Vixen hugged back.

  Batman joined my side and said,"Y/N really is something, isn't she? Diana, we have to send her back. Y/N does not belong here. She belongs with her family. I am sure she will remember you."

  I nodded, and my eyes met Y/N's. She smiled so big at me, then she ran to me and hugged my legs.

  I crouched down and removed her face from her hair saying,"Batman and I have found your parents, but we thought you would like to get to know everyone more first."

   HOURS LATER...

  Y/N had come to have a special place in the team's hearts, because she reminded us of all the good that was out there, besides from all the chaos and despair that had been going on around the Watchtower lately.
  Right now, we had just made it to Y/N's house and grabbed her things. Y/N ran to the door, clearly excited. Bruce and I chuckled and followed her. I knocked on the door, only for the door to be opened by a sobbing woman.

  Once she saw Y/N, her face immediately brightened while she happily yelled,"Y/N?!! OH, MY CHILD!!"

  Y/N ran into her mother's arms, before her mother hugged back and desperately pulled Y/N closer. Y/N peeked over her mom's shoulder and waved goodbye to us, before I blew Y/N a kiss and Bruce waved back.
  Y/N smiled, but a certain look come across her E/C eyes. I sent her a wink, and she nodded and her mom led her inside. As Bruce and I headed back, I knew Y/N realized she never had to be alone anymore.