Damian Wayne x Reader

Dedicated to CT-5445

Prompt: Reader is Oliver Queen and Dinah Lance's daughter. She and Damian often meet at galas and spend time with each other, but Damian always spots older or other men trying to win over the reader. Damian has enough and acts on how he feels.

Did you all see the mid-season finale of The Flash, though? SO GOOD. Don't forget to catch Arrow tonight! Have you all missed the Damian Wayne x Readers? It feels like it's been forever since I've done one. Anyway, I hope you all love this one.

Question: What do you all want for Christmas this year?

Next: Wally West x Reader

Later: Wonder Woman x Pre-teen Daughter Reader

    DAMIAN'S POV

  "Father, would you please stop trying to tell Grayson I am interested in spending time with him?"

  Father chuckled saying,"You will hate me for it now, but not later. Damian, you always seem to forget how much family you really have. Dick just...seems to be a bit concerned about your well-being."

  I rolled my eyes saying,"Well, it gets a bit annoying, Father. Anyway, I have to go get ready for this gala. L/N is going to be there."

  Father smirked at me, before I just sighed and tried not to earn Grayson's attention. I had no idea he was even here, given Father told me he was still in Blüdhaven. He must have gotten back earlier than planned.
  I let out a sigh of relief when I made it up the stairs and headed into my room to get ready for the gala.

    Y/N'S POV

  "Are you sure this isn't too much, Auntie Thea?"

  She shook her head and said,"No, you look absolutely stunning. I'm sure you'll win that special someone's heart. Now, go, before your Dad has a heart attack."

  I giggled and thanked Aunt Thea, before I got into my car and drove to the gala being held inside one of the local buildings owned by Bruce Wayne himself or the Wayne Foundation.
  Once I arrived, I stepped out of the car and spotted Dick Grayson and Jason Todd talking to some girls. I smiled and walked over to where they were standing, before Dick noticed me. This caused the other girls to all give me glares and roll their eyes at me.

  Dick just smiled and hugged me saying,"Hey, Ms. Queen. How are you? What brings you here to Gotham City?"

  I chuckled saying,"The usual, but you know I could never miss something like this. Plus, Mom and Dad said I was a handful, so they needed a break. I don't blame them, though. How are you, Grayson? I see the tie is attracting the ladies tonight."

  Dick smirked saying,"Nah, it's just no woman can resist. Even you can't turn away."

  I smiled at Dick saying,"Okay, Richard. I'll let you think that."

  I looked at Jason saying,"Todd, you look irritated. Dick stealing all the attention?"

  Jason groaned saying,"Yes. Why does every girl want his number instead of my own!! Y/N, I'm getting frustrated."

  I held out my hand saying,"I'm sorry, Jase. Here, you can walk me in. That way, more girls can see you when you walk in."

  Jason smiled at me and took my hand, before he led me inside.

  He said,"Are you thinking about Damian?"

  I blushed saying,"No. No. Are you thinking about Starfire?"

  Jason rolled his eyes saying,"No. She's just a friend."

  I said,"Okay, so Damian and I are just friends."

  "N/N, why would you spend your time with Todd? He's...Todd."

  I turned and saw Damian Wayne behind Jason and I. He was holding a glass in his hand, while he looked annoyed at seeing Jason here.

  Although, Damian did look nice in that tux.

  I did not realize I was staring, until Jason cleared his throat saying,"Y/N, you still there? I know, Damian is so unattractive, it's scary. I gotta go. Looked like your plan worked. Thanks. Love you, Y/N!!"

  Jason kissed my cheek and rushed over to a group of girls, who were blushing and giggling at Jason paying them some attention.

  Damian walked up beside me and said,"Why did he say he loved you?"

  I smirked saying,"Don't sound so jealous, Damian. I may just think you like spending time with me."

  Damian just looked at me and asked me,"You want some water?"

  I nodded saying,"Yes, thank you. I'll be right here."

  Damian nodded and left to go get me some water. The second Damian left, a man who looked to be in his early 20s walked over to me.

  He said,"Anyone accompanying you tonight, Miss?"

  I blushed but politely said,"Yes, my friend, but he just went to go get me some water. Thanks for the offer, though."

  He took my hand saying,"This friend of yours should know better than to leave a beautiful girl like you alone. You deserve better. Let's say me and you head upstairs?"

  He was really close to me, yet I had learned enough from my mother to know where this conversation was headed. I, also knew where this man's mind was headed as well.

  I took someone's drink and poured it on the man, before I said,"Um, no thank you. I think I would save myself both the pregnancy and the heartbreak. It was nice meeting you."

  The man stormed off, before I chuckled and wondered where Damian was with my water.

  Unfortunately for me, another man approached me and asked me,"Excuse me, Miss, but are you seeing someone?"

  I just nodded, but he did not seem okay with that answer. He grabbed me by my waist and I pushed him off. However, someone grabbed him and threw him back into one of the tables.

  It was Damian.

  I sighed, yelling to him,"Ughh, Damian, you would not believe these guys today! I get that I'm extremely beautiful, but don't I need some personal space, too!! Before you came over here, this man came up to me and-"

  I was cut off by Damian kissing me. I did not know how to react, but I wasn't gonna turn the man turn.

  I kissed Damian back and pulled him closer by his tie, before he slowly pulled away saying,"You won't have to worry about them anymore. I'll take care of it. Here's your water."

  Damian handed me the water, yet it took me a few seconds to come back to reality.

  Damian just kissed me. He...He just kissed me. Is this real life? Is this just a dream?

  I just took the water and drunk some, while I was certain all my blushing was visible for Damian to see.
  Damian just took my hand, and I was glad Aunt Thea encouraged me to go to this gala today. Normally, I would always go, along with Damian, but I was lazy earlier. Hey, I was just glad my laziness did not make me miss my kiss with Damian.