Justice League x Reader

Dedicated to TransformerRouge

Up next: Dick Grayson x Reader

Later: Damian Wayne x Reader

   BARRY'S POV

  No one knew how important time was better than me. Y/N, a valuable and beloved member of our team, had been taken and time was not on our side. It seemed like it was working against us, but I refused to let this be Y/N's last moment.

  "BARRY, ANYTHING??"

  Clark was practically yelling through the comms, yet it was completely understandable. Y/N was his sister, who had been with Clark through everything.

  I said,"No. I'll look again."

  I dashed through every block, store, and restaurant in town. No sign of Y/N. Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman were also looking. Something told me to go back and check again. That was what I did. That was when I heard a faint cry coming from under the rubble.
  There Y/N was, covered in dust and clothes torn apart. I immediately threw everything out the way to get to Y/N. She reached for me, and I took her in my arms.

  She held on to my shoulders and cried saying,"Barry..."

  I shushed her and replied,"I'm going to get you home, and Clark will take care of you. Okay?"

  She nodded, and I informed the League that I had found Y/N. I ran her as fast as I could to the Kent's residence, before I ran back to Central City.

   Y/N'S POV

  After what happened, Barry took me home and Clark and Mom took care of me. I was surprised I was even alive right now, given how weak I was.
I had an illness where I was wheelchair bound, and I was always tired. There were days when I would have trouble breathing, which caused me more trouble to sleep at night.
  There weren't many people in my shoes, but I was lucky enough for the support system I had around me. I had Clark, Mom, The League, The Teen Titans, Young Justice, and so many more people I called family behind me.

  "Y/N, you need anything else? Food? Water? A blanket?"

  Clark stayed put at my door, and I knew him well enough to know he wasn't leaving without an answer.

  I smiled at him and said,"Could you help me get...into my chair?"

  I felt a sudden shortness of breath, and Clark rushed to me, ready to be my support.

  I kissed his cheek and said,"I'm good. Good. Help me into my chair."

  He helped me into my wheelchair, before he pushed my chair down the hall. When he stopped my chair beside the couch, that was when I noticed that Bruce, Diana, Barry, Arthur, Hal, and J'onn were here as well.

  I rolled over to be in the middle of everyone, before Diana sent me a bright smile saying,"Hello, darling. How are you doing?"

  I smiled back at her and said,"Better. Thank you for asking. What about you?"

  Diana said,"I'm well. Thank you."

  I nodded, and J'onn handed me my favorite candy.

  I said,"Thanks, J'onn. Clark won't let me have these anymore. It's our little secret."

  J'onn nodded and I giggled, before Bruce shook his head saying,"What a bad girl."

  I said,"I don't know what you're talking about, Bruce. Hello to you, too, by the way."

  Bruce sent me a smile, and I felt a shortness of breath but not from my condition. When I became tired again, I couldn't reach my blanket. I could see Arthur fighting back the urge to help me, but maybe it was because he didn't want me to think that I couldn't do anything to my own.

  I asked him,"Arthur, can you get that for me?"

  Arthur sprung up from the couch and placed the blanket around me. He made sure I was comfortable, before Barry propped my feet up.
  Hal did the honor of telling me a story, which was very interesting. I ended up falling asleep and woke up a few hours later.

  However, everyone was still here.

  Clark took my hand and said,"I hope you don't mind them staying. They're ready to leave, if you don't want any more company."

  I looked between all of them and replied,"They can stay."

  Clark nodded and motioned over to Bruce.

  He said,"Are you going to tell him?"

  I looked over at Clark and said,"Yeah. Now or never."

  Clark smiled and wished me good luck, before I asked everyone to leave out except Bruce.

  Bruce asked me,"Y/N, did I do something to offend you?"

  I shook my head and said,"No. I..."

  My shortness of breath decided to come back; Bruce helped me stay calm.

  I said,"I love you, Bruce, and I would like to know how you feel about me. I get that the wheelchair thing and my condition may cause some-"

  Bruce cut me off by placing multiple kisses on my lips. When we pulled apart, I was smiling like an idiot. Bruce smiled right back at me.

  He said,"I don't care. Your condition and your wheelchair doesn't give me any excuse to look at you differently. Whenever you need me, I'm here as both your best friend and the man who loves you too."

  I was so overcome with joy that I stood up, embracing Bruce warmly. I ignored my body's plea to sit down, and I held on to Bruce even more.

  He mumbled,"Don't worry. I've got you. I promise."