Red Hood x Reader x The Winter Soldier

Thought I should start off with a Marvel and DC Crossover. For those of you who don't know, I do have a Marvel Imagines book!! Anyway, please vote, comment, and let me know what you all thought of this Red Hood x Reader x The Winter Soldier.

Up next: Damian Wayne x Reader

Later: Clark Kent x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I found myself tied to a chair, while 6 henchmen stood around my chair. Honestly, I did not know what their purpose was, because they weren't really watching me. I had been entertaining myself by making faces at them, while their backs were turned.

  One finally turned around and smirked saying,"Aren't you beautiful? Say, are you single?"

  I rolled my eyes and sarcastically said,"Sure, I'm available. I'd really like to date a man like you."

  The other henchmen laughed, while he crouched down in front of me and said,"Oh, so you have jokes now? We'll see where that gets you."

  The henchman held a knife in his hand, and my breath immediately quickened. He chuckled and smirked, pushing it into my side. I yelped in pain and tears fell down my face, as he held the knife there. He smiled and sent me a wink, before I heard footsteps approaching from my right side.

  I weakly turned, and The Joker walked towards me.

  Joker grabbed my face and said,"Darling, we have got to stop meeting like this. I am sure you would have learned from our past encounters. No? I will remind you."

  Joker held a different knife against my throat, and I immediately began to whimper.

  He chuckled and said,"Do not worry, this will not take long. Who is gonna save you now? Bats is out with Flyboy right now, so I doubt anyone will notice."

  I heard a voice say,"Oh, I have noticed."

  Red Hood jumped down in front of me, then Joker smirked and clapped his hands saying,"Lovers, I assume. It is great to see you, Hood!! Though, I do not appreciate you ruining my good name!!"

  Red Hood chuckled and said,"Trust me, I will ruin it all right. What did you do to her?"

  Joker ran his hands down my arms saying,"Oh, Red, you did this to her!! She would not be here if it was not for her lover who has been stealing my identity."

  Hood put down his guns, and I weakly yelled,"BABY, THAT'S...NOT...TRUE!!"

  Joker kicked me in my side, and I screamed and whimpered loudly.

  Hood tightened his grip on his guns and yelled,"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN!! YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO STAND DOWN!!"

  Joker smiled down at me, and I did not like his smile. No one ever did.

  Joker held up his gun to my head and said,"You are really boring me, kiddo!! Let's just speed this process up!!"

  Instantly, I frowned, and I could see Jason's emeralds held deep concern about what could happen to me. I knew him too well to know what was going through his head right now.
  As Joker counted down, I closed my eyes and thought this was the end. When Joker made it to 10, a shot went off, and glass shattered everywhere.

  Someone jumped down and protectively stood in front of me. No, it could not be...How did he get here? It was James Buchanan Barnes a.k.a. The Winter Soldier. We mainly called him Bucky or Buck, because it was what he was comfortable with. God, I was really losing a lot of blood.
  Bucky got Joker good, and Red Hood looked so confused. Right, I would have to catch Jason up on all of this later. The Winter Soldier quickly grabbed me and carried me out, before he gently set me down on the ground.

  I grabbed Bucky's arm, and tears immediately formed in my eyes. Bucky's eyes immediately softened, and he hugged me.

  I hugged back and cried saying,"It is so good to see you again. I missed you so much. I am not just crying because of the knife in my side."

  Bucky ran his fingers through my hair and said,"I missed you, too. Look, Y/N, I cannot stay. I am not supposed to be here, but I had to come...for you. You are my best friend, and I would do anything for you."

  I smiled through my tears, before Bucky helped me up.

  From the corner of my eye, I saw Red Hood.

  He was leaning on a random box and said,"Are you two done yet? Baby, I would really like to know what is going on."

  I rolled my eyes at Jason's attitude but gently pushed Bucky forward saying,"This is James Buchanan Barnes, but he mainly goes by Bucky. Bucky, meet Jason Todd, my boyfriend."

  Jason took off his helmet and shook Bucky's hand saying,"I am sorry. I just thought you had something for Y/N. It is nice to meet you, Bucky. Thanks for saving my girl, I really appreciate it."

  Bucky smiled back and said,"No problem. I gotta go. Bye, Y/N."

  Bucky kissed my cheek and gave me one more hug. I hugged back and kissed his cheek, before I watched him go.
Jason walked up beside me, and I smirked, pulling him close.

  Jason chuckled and looked down at me saying,"What? Need me already?"

  I felt light-headed and hit Jason's shoulder saying,"Duh, Jason! Keep up!! Yes...Jay, please take care of me."

  Jason sent me a smile and said,"I'm going to take this knife out. You ready?"

  I nodded and rested my hands on Jason's shoulders, squeezing them hard.

  Jason slowly pulled the knife out of my side, and I squeezed Jason's shoulders even harder. Once Jason was done giving my side proper attention, he wrapped my side and noticed my mouth was swollen. I looked down embarrassed, before Jason lifted my chin and kissed me passionately.

  I kissed back and did my best to ignore the pain, while Jason gently cupped my face.

  When we pulled away from the kiss, Jason said,"Let's get you home."