Wonder Woman x Pre-teen Daughter Reader

Dedicated to peetalo

Up next: The Riddler x Reader

Later: Barry Allen x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Mother, what if I wanted to be just like you?"

  Mother hugged me and held me saying,"I hope you don't have to be, darling. It's too dangerous for little girls like you now. We need more heroes, but I pray you won't have to be."

  I looked up at my mother and said,"But Mommy, I want to be a hero! I want to be able to do what you do."

  Mother kissed my forehead saying,"Get some rest, little one. You have training with Antiope and Artemis in the morning."

  I groaned and whined saying,"Mommy. Artemis always yells at me and never lets me take a break. Antiope doesn't like the way I fight. Why can't you teach me?"

  Mother helped me lie down and held my hand saying,"Because I don't want to hurt you, Y/N. I wouldn't be able to sleep, if I accidentally hit you. That's why Antiope and Artemis train you. Night, darling."

  I said,"Night, Mother."

   9 YEARS LATER...

  "HARDER, Y/N, HARDER!! YOU'RE DOUBTING YOURSELF!!"

  I turned and saw Mother watching me, while all the senators and my grandmother, Hippolyta, watched as well.

  As Artemis came towards me, I used my sword to block her own from hitting me in the face. She swung at me and I ducked, before I tripped her.

  One of the Senators yelled,"GOOD, Y/N, BUT KEEP PUSHING!!"

  Artemis got back up and tripped me, before I stopped her sword from coming in contact with my shoulder.
  I kicked her in her stomach and tried to get off the ground, but Artemis had a firm grip on me.

  She punched me, before I punched her back and got up.

  I spit out the blood in my mouth, and Mother yelled,"Y/N, WATCH OUT!!"

  I looked at Artemis and became confused, but I felt something come in contact with the back of my leg.

  I screamed in pain and fell to the ground, before Artemis yelled,"ANTIOPE ISN'T WITH US ANYMORE, Y/N, BUT IF SHE WERE HERE, SHE WOULD TELL YOU TO KEEP FIGHTING, SO GET UP AND FIGHT!!"

  Artemis grabbed me and held me by my neck, before I tried to think of something. I swung and kicked Artemis in her right leg, before she dropped me.

  When she ran towards me, Mother threw me my shield. I hit Artemis with it.

  Artemis fell back and yelled,"WAIT!! STOP!!"

  I was confused and thought I was about to get yelled at for everything I did wrong.

  How terrible that was, but Artemis looked in Mother's direction and angrily yelled,"DIANA, YOU CAN'T HELP HER! SHE NEEDS TO LEARN ON HER OWN!"

  Mother jumped down and walked up to Artemis saying,"I can, and I will help her. She is my daughter, Artemis. I didn't ask for you to try to work her to death; I said train her. C'mon, Y/N. You're done for today."

  Mother grabbed my hand and led me out of the training area.

  Once we made it to my room, Mother cupped my face and asked me,"Are you all right? Are you hurt?"