Hank Hall (Hawk) x Reader

Dedicated to sydthesquid09602

Everyone, tune in for Titans on Fridays on DC Universe!

Up next: Terry McGinnis x Reader

Later: Barry Allen x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  As I took my usual morning walk, I saw Hank sitting on the pier. I hesitated on joining him, but I had nothing else to do. Hank and I were very close, but I always kept my feelings for Hank quiet.  
  It was not because I was afraid of being rejected or left alone. I was just uncertain of how Hank would react. I slowly took a seat beside Hank, and he looked over at me. He sent me a small smile, and then he gazed back in front of him.

  He said,"I wish my brother would have been here. You would've liked him, Y/N."

  I smiled and said,"From what I've heard, he seemed like a great guy. You're pretty great, too, Hall, when you aren't irritating."

  Hank chuckled and put his hands in his pockets saying,"Thanks, Y/N. I try not to be too irritating. Do you really think I'm great?"

  I nodded and replied,"I do. We have all made mistakes, Hank. I'm not going to try to put myself above you. I've made many, many mistakes. Maybe being a part of this group gives me a chance to become better than before."

  "You're more than capable of getting better, Y/N. You're you. In many ways, I look up to you."

  I said,"Interesting. I look up to you, too. I will do my best to keep inspiring you. Hey, if we're being honest with each other, why this outfit?"

  Hank smiled over at me and said,"Why not, Y/N? I like this outfit."

  I shook my head and Hank laughed, before we both stood to our feet. Me, being clumsy, lost my footing. Before I could fall into the water, Hank grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me back.
  Until I caught my breath, Hank held me against him. When I began to relax, Hank let go of me and took a few steps back from me.

  I said,"Thanks. Sorry, I'm kind of clumsy sometimes."

  Hank waved it off and said,"It's fine. We all make mistakes, right?"

  I smiled at Hank using my words, before Hank and I walked together in silence.

  I noticed his interest in my torn-up knee, and he asked me,"Do you need to see someone about that?"

  I said,"Nah, I've handled worse before. I can barely...feel it."

  Hank kept me from hitting the ground as my knee gave out. Instead of letting me struggle, Hank just picked me up and carried me to where the others were staying.
  I greeted my brother, Gar, who was very confused, yet he greeted me in return. When Hank carried me into my room, he looked around and slowly set me down on the bed.

  I slowly became comfortable, and Hank propped up my leg.

  He asked me,"Do you need anything from me?"

  I sent him a shy smile and asked him,"Do you think you could at least stay and watch TV with me? Just for a little while?"

  Hank took a seat beside me and said,"Of course, I can stay. What are we watching, Y/N?"

  I smirked and said,"Forrest Gump."