Clark Kent x Reader

Dedicated to DreamyKawaii.

Up next: Damian Wayne x Reader

Later: Tim Drake x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  As I walked through the halls of the Daily Planet, I felt someone lightly tap me.
  I turned and became face to face with my good friend, Jimmy Olsen.

  I giggled and smiled down at him saying,"Hey, Olsen. What's up? Do you need something?"

  Jimmy shook his head but motioned to my far right. I followed his eyes to see Lois sending me a death glare.

  I rolled my eyes and turned to Jimmy saying,"Everything will be amazing, Olsen. Trust me, Lois could not hurt me even if she wanted to."

  Jimmy nodded and sighed saying,"Okay, but she looks pretty upset about something. Is it because of Clark and you? I remember her having a thing for him, but maybe Superman took that spot ya think?"

  I flinched at the thought and said through gritted teeth,"I hope not."

  Jimmy looked at me confused, but I waved it off. As I walked towards the copy room, I felt a familiar breeze make its way across my skin. I smiled, knowing what had caused it, and I ran towards the open area.
  There stood Superman, and he did not notice me yet. I just ran over to him and immediately attacked him in a hug. Superman almost fell but returned my hug. He also buried his face in my hair.

  I smiled and kissed his cheek saying,"I missed you so much, Kent. Hey, did you-"

  Superman cut me off by giving me multiple kisses. I giggled and smiled, before I rested my hand on his symbol.

  Superman slowly pulled away and put his forehead on mine saying,"No, Y/N, I came for you. I know what you were thinking, darling. I always do. Let me go grab something and I will be right back, okay?"

  I nodded and gave Superman a quick kiss, before he flew off. I smiled and watched him leave, yet Lois was who I had to see first.

  I rolled my eyes and walked past her saying,"I do not have time for you, Lois. No matter how many times you get yourself thrown off a building, Superman will still be here for me. I do not know how many years you have been doing that but cut the act and get a life. He is not interested."

  Hopefully, that would keep Lois' mouth shut for at least an hour. No one understood how irritated she made me, not even Clark. I waited at my usual spot for Superman, until he quickly picked me up.
  When he made sure his arms were secure around me, he flew us back to my house. Superman carefully yet slowly put me down on the ground.

  Once he reached the ground, I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and said,"Thanks for bringing me home. I really appreciate this. You did not have to do this, Clark."

  Superman nodded and said,"Yes, Yes I did. I love you, Y/N, and nothing will change that. Do you mind if I stay for a while?"

  I shook my head and giggled saying,"Of course not, Kansas. Just do not break anything, please?"

  Superman chuckled and kissed my cheek, before he walked past me inside. I smiled to myself, before Clark headed up the stairs. I sat down on the sofa and went to watch Toy Story, but the doorbell went off.
  I groaned in annoyance, but I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and immediately shut the door in Lois' face. Maybe I was too harsh, so I slowly opened the door. I really wanted to see her reaction.

  Lois rolled her eyes and scoffed saying,"You do not know when to quit, do you? I get that you are jealous and all, but Superman does not really love you. Why would he?"

  I repeated over and over again in my head to block Lois out, but she knew how to get to me. Tears formed in my eyes, and I blinked looking away.

  She leaned in close and smirked saying,"You think he will love you, after everything that you did before in the past? No girlfriend should ever hold secrets that deep to herself, or she will just end up lonely in the end. I mean, look at you. You think he is impressed?"

  Lois chuckled darkly and put her hands on my shoulders, while I let my tears fall. She sent me a wink, before she left in her pathetic car.
  I felt like throwing something, but gentle hands grabbed my wrists. I blinked and saw Bruce standing there.

  I went to escape his grip, but he loosened his grip and softly said,"Don't do that, Y/N. Hey, it is all right."

  I slowly put down my hands and broke down, before Bruce led me over to the couch. He held my hands, and I heard footsteps coming from the back.
  This time, it was Diana. I was more than happy to see Bruce and Diana, because I knew they could help me.

  Diana took my left and moved my hair out of my face saying,"What is the matter, darling? We are here to help."

  I nodded and sniffed saying,"I knew I should not have listened to her, but I did. Lois told me that Clark would not love me anymore, if he found out about my past. Diana, I did some horrible things and what if Clark finds out? What then? I will be lonely, and I will not have anyone."

  I started to cry again, and Bruce held me tighter.

  Bruce sent me a soft smile saying,"Y/N, no one is perfect. We all have done things we are not proud of, but that does not mean you cannot make it better. Do not let Lois bring you down. She is just upset that Clark is not interested in her anymore or catching her anymore as she falls off a tall building. He loves you for a reason, Y/N."

  I immediately smiled, but it was not just about what Bruce said. It was the fact that even Batman realized that Lois did too much.

  I kissed his cheek and hugged his neck saying,"Thanks, Batman. You really are a lifesaver. Can I drive the Batmobile?"

  Bruce gave me a blank look and chuckled saying,"No, Y/N, but I admire your persistent number of tries. Do not worry, I almost considered it for a second there. You are getting closer, but I will think about it."

  I squealed and pinched Bruce's cheeks, before I hugged Diana. Once we pulled away from the hug, Superman appeared from the back. He looked at Diana and Bruce, before Bruce sent him a nod. Superman smiled and nodded back, until he made his way over to me.

  I cut him off from saying anything by kissing him and bringing him closer. Clark chuckled, but he let me enjoy my moment.

  Clark pulled away and said,"I love you, Y/N, always."

  I smiled and stroked Clark's cheek saying,"I know, Clark. I love you, too."