Damian Wayne x Sister Reader

Dedicated to chan_ie

Up next: Aquaman x Reader

Later: Damian Wayne x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  As I had just took a beating from my mother's, Talia al Ghūl's, training session, she walked into my room and said,"Y/N, you put up a fight, but it's still not good enough. You need to stay focused more. Stop thinking about that boyfriend of yours."

  I said,"I wasn't thinking about Bart, I was-"

  Mother said,"Yes, you were. I know you, Y/N. That's why I have decided to keep you here, until you keep improving. Why is it so hard for you? Your brother has experienced more intense training than you have, yet he does not give up so easily as you do. I'm disappointed, Y/N. Fix it."

  Mother walked out and slammed the door behind her.

   Why couldn't she just be more forgiving?

   How would she know me so well, if the only thing that mattered to her was turning me into a full-blown assassin?

  Why did she always have to compare me to Damian?

  I was older than Damian by a few years, but still, it was always about him. If I didn't do something right, then even God himself would come down here personally and punish me.

  Tears of anger formed in my eyes, along with my other current emotions.

  I would never be good enough for my own mother.

  As my head was filled with so many different thoughts, I overheard Mother and Father arguing outside of the door.

  I smiled at hearing Father's voice, but Mother said,"Beloved, I won't allow you to walk in there and see Y/N. Y/N did not do well in her training today, so she does not deserve to see you right now."

  I frowned, and tears fell down my face. One by one.

  Father said,"There is no reason why Y/N would not do well in anything. If anything, you are pushing her harder than she can take. She's still a teenager, Talia."

  Mother argued back,"But that is no excuse. She knows her duties, and she should always do her best, no matter what other distractions are around her."

  Father ended the coversation with,"The only one with excuses is you, Talia. She is still my daughter, and I have the right to check on her. Whether you like it or not."

  Batman walked in the room and slammed the door behind him, which Mother did find to almost come in contact with her face. I jumped and Batman apologized, before I ran to him.

  I embraced him and said,"Daddy, p...please stay with me."

  Batman nodded and looked down at me saying,"I'm here for you, Y/N. I promise. Are you hurt?"

  I showed him my hand. My hand that was turned the opposite way than what it should have been.
  Batman pushed it back into place, and I let out a cry of pain, then he held my hand.

  He offered to give me space, but I would not let him leave.

  I held on to his hand, and he said,"Y/N, I don't know what your mother has said to you, but you're worth something. Don't let all of this take that away from you. You know you're special, talented, and inspiring. I noticed that the first time I met you."

  I tried not to cry in front of Father and weakly said,"But I'm...I'm not as strong as you are. You're...You're Batman. You always do what's expected of you. I can't even do what Mother asks of me."

  Batman wrapped his arms around me, and I leaned into his arms.

  He said,"Because it's obscured, Y/N. She's pushing you harder than she should. I never wanted you to stay here, but your mother is smart. She knew how to keep you both away from me. I know she also compares you to Damian, but don't be upset with Damian. Damian is still your family. He feels bad about it, but he just has a talent of hiding his emotions. He perfected it better than you ever could. I don't blame you for that, Y/N. It makes it easier for me to understand what bothers you."

  I smiled up at Batman, and he wiped my tears off my face.

  Damian entered the room and said,"Father, I'm here. Sorry, I'm- Y/N, are you okay?"

  I stayed quiet, and Damian sighed, taking a seat beside Father and I.

  He said to me,"Y/N, I know you probably hate me, but I don't mean to make things harder for you. I truly do love you as my sister, but Mother always finds a way to use that against you. I know you think that I do not care about what she says to you, but I do. You're my family, and we have to take care of each other, even when we do disagree. I'm sorry for not sticking up for you in front of Mother."

  I pulled Damian in for a hug and said,"It's...It's okay, Dami. I'm sorry for ignoring you."

  Damian awkwardly hugged me back and replied,"It's okay. I do the same to you."

  I hit Damian's shoulder and he smiled at me, before I smiled back at him.
  Batman smiled at both of us. Knowing it was rare, we just took it as a good thing.

  Batman said to Damian and I,"I am taking the two of you to Wayne Manor. Most likely, your mother will not be okay with it, but you two will be better off with me."

  I smiled and Batman helped me up, before Damian and I raced to the Batmobile.
  From behind us, Batman just chuckled and got in the driver's seat. When we made it to Wayne Manor, Alfred immediately made us sit down for dinner.

  The second Bart saw me, he immediately attacked me in kisses, and I giggled saying,"I missed you, too, Allen Are you upset with me?"

  Bart shook his head and wrapped his arms around my neck saying,"Nah. I figured Talia had you under lock down or something. It looks like you might be here for a while so I'm okay with it."

  I smiled up at Bart and kissed him upside down, as he quickly responded.

  Father cleared his throat, and Damian said,"Allen, get your mouth off hers this instant."

  I slowly pulled away from the kiss, and Bart sat down beside me and Tim. Damian knocked Bart out of his chair and took Bart's seat.
  I laughed, but Bart pouted and moved Jason's seat. Jason didn't like that, so he tripped Bart. Poor Bart.

  Bart just sighed, and I got up, pulling him into my seat and sitting down in his lap.

  Bart smiled down at me, before Damian said,"Allen, C'mon. Can't you sit on the floor?"

  Father said,"Damian..."

  Damian sighed heavily, and I ruffled his hair saying,"Thanks for caring about me."

  Damian actually sent me a smile and said,"You're welcome, Y/N. You're welcome."