Poison Ivy x Male Reader

Dedicated to _Suga_is_Kawaii_

Up next: Conner Kent x Reader

Later: Justice League x Reader x Avengers

   Y/N'S POV

  Pamela was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I had worked with her a couple of times, but I don't think she paid much attention to me. If she did, I didn't notice.
  Even if she had the time to pay attention to me, I felt like I wasn't her type. I was shy, and I came across as awkward around women. Awkward was the last thing I wanted to be, but I was determined to try to get a woman like Pam.

  What I did was I set up a picnic and hurried off to find Pam. When I found her, she was talking with John, whom had been my worst enemy since middle school.
  John just felt like it was his mission to make all the women go for everyone but me, but I had to try to win Pam. This could help me with overcoming my shyness.

  As nervous as I was, I had to fight through it.

  John noticed me, from the corner of his eye, and laughed saying,"I'll be. Look who was hiding from you, Pam? Do you go for that?"

  Pamela looked over at me and sent me a gentle smile saying,"Y/N minds his own business, and I'm sure he wasn't hiding. I wouldn't mind spending time with him."

  I could not help but smile at Pam's response and said,"T-Thanks, Pamela. Um, would you...um..."

  John mocked me and chuckled saying,"Wow, just wow. How hard is it to ask a woman out?"

  My smile dropped, and Pamela immediately said,"Be quiet, John! Y/N, is that what you wanted to do? Forget about John."

  Pamela's gaze remained on me, completely ignoring John. This was completely different than what I was used to. Normally, the girl/woman focused on John, while she completely ignored me. Now, Pamela was waiting on my response.

  I said, confidently,"Yes. I set up a picnic outside with your favorite flowers around it. I didn't know what else to do. I've never really gotten the girl. I'm sorry. I meant to say woman. I just thought that I would try to get your attention or maybe even your time for one day."

  Pamela nodded and replied,"You have me for today, Y/N. Lead me to the picnic."

  I smiled and held out my hand. When Pamela intertwined her fingers with my own, I didn't think my smile could get even bigger than before. It may have just covered my whole face at this point, but I didn't care.
  I led Pamela to the picnic spot and she sat down, immediately taking the flowers in her hands. She smelled them and smiled at me, before we ate together.

  When we finished eating, I took a chance and did my best to keep up conversation with Pam. We ended up talking for a whole two hours, until she had to leave.

  I walked her to her car, and she said,"Thank you, Y/N. I had a great time."

  I stuffed my hands in my pockets and said,"You're welcome. Thank you for spending part of your day with me."

  Pam gave me a kiss and I stood there, completely frozen.

  She chuckled and said,"Anytime, Y/N. Are you going to plan any more picnics for us?"

  I moved my hands and replied,"Yes, if that's what you want. Do you...Do you want that?"

  Pam nodded and got into her car, before she left. As Pam drove off, I was already thinking about what I would do for the next picnic. Even though that just made me nervous again, no one could ruin my mood. I had just spent time with a woman that wanted to see me again.