Justice League x Reader x Avengers

Up next: Jason Todd x Reader

Later: Oliver Queen x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Bruce, our priority right now needs to be figuring out how to send The Avengers back home. Somehow, they're here and they need our help."

  Batman glanced over at me and then back at the monitor saying,"I understand that they need our help, honey, but that's not my priority."

  I sighed and said,"Bruce, what's going on with you? I expected you to be the main one on board with this. They have people they have to look out for, just like you do."

  Batman and I stared at each other, until I heard,"Oh, do I need to come back?"

  I looked over at Hawkeye saying,"No, you're good. What is it?"

  He motioned behind him saying,"We haven't eaten in a while. We were wondering if there was anything good around here."

  I replied,"There is somewhere that's amazing around here, and I know you will enjoy it."

  He smiled and walked out, before I turned back to Batman saying,"We'll talk, okay? First, we make sure they're fed and then we talk. Deal?"

  Batman said,"Deal. I'll invite the League."

  I smiled and nodded, before I led the way to the restaurant. In order to avoid any confrontations, Bruce bought out the restaurant and everything on the block. The last thing we needed was more attention, especially with the Avengers here. I took a seat in between Diana and Black Widow.

  I said to Black Widow,"I really love your outfit and your hair. You scream someone that doesn't need to be messed with."

  Diana agreed with me and said,"You do. I admire that. We could use more women like you around here."

  Black Widow smiled and replied,"Thank you. I appreciate your support. What's your story, Wonder Woman?"

  Diana politely said,"You can call me, Diana, and it is a very long story."

  Black Widow said,"We have time."

  I cut in saying,"And my name is Y/N."

  Black Widow shook my hand saying,"Nice to meet you, Y/N and Diana. I'm Natasha."

  It didn't take long for us to break into a comfortable conversation. Diana and I learned much about Natasha, even about her and Bruce Banner.

  Superman said,"Bruce, can you pass the bread?"

  Bruce Banner said,"What? Oh, sure!"

  He fixed his glasses and reached for the bread, as my Bruce (Bruce Wayne) did the same.
  They both looked at one another, before Superman patiently waited for someone to pass him the bread.

  Thor did it instead, and Superman said," Thank you, Thor."

  On the other end of the table, Flash was in conversation with Steve and Arthur. They seemed to be getting along pretty well.
  Meanwhile, J'onn and Hal were really interested in what Clint and Tony were telling them. Clark and my Bruce were being best friends as usual.

  Natasha even told me that there were many more Avengers, but they weren't with them. It reminded me of our Justice League, given there were so many heroes that were a part of it too.
  Bruce only bought out everything for so long, so we had to go. We helped everyone find a place to sleep, before we decided to talk.