Katana x Male Reader

Dedicated to RavusWolf.

Info: Reader has been trained by The Green Arrow yet winds up being a part of the Suicide Squad.

Up next: Damian Wayne x Witch Reader

Later: Jason Todd x Reader Part 2

Side note: For all of my Wonder Woman fans, it comes out on DVD September 19th. I already know to save up for then.

Random Question: What is your favorite DC Comics show and why? If not a show, then movie and why?

   Y/N'S POV

  "L/N, I need you to be completely quiet about this. If anyone else found out about this, then this could compromise the whole mission. Flag will help you with controlling the squad. They know what will happen, if they try to escape or decide to go against my orders. You may leave now."

  I nodded and went to leave, but Amanda Waller stopped me and said,"I want you to do something for me. Keep an eye on Harley Quinn and Katana. Trust me, Katana can take care of herself, but I have a feeling she made need someone to help her lighten up to the team. Think you are up for it?"

  I smiled saying,"I am up for a challenge. What about Quinn? I hear that she is a completely different story."

  Someone said from behind me,"Oh, she's completely psychotic, but you will be fine, Lieutenant."

  I turned and saw Rick Flag. He shook my hand in greeting, before Amanda warned us about Enchantress and what happened. I could tell Rick had something for Enchantress. It would explain his hesitation in doing whatever it took to bring her down.

  Once Amanda released us to go and meet up with the squad, Rick asked me,"You have never done this sort of thing, have you?"

  I shook my head, and Rick chuckled saying,"Oh, you will love it then. These people are who you will be working with, until this whole thing blows over and we put an end to this."

  I looked at the people surrounding me, and I realized most of them, well all of them were criminals. Amanda forgot to mention that, but I guess she figured do what you had to do to stop the witch from destroying the whole world.
  I recognized everyone that was in front of me from Amanda's debriefing, but I felt like I had to at least introduce myself to everyone.

  I cleared my throat saying,"Hi. I am Y/N, and I will be joining all of you on this mission. Flag and I are responsible for your well-being, so please do try to cooperate and do not try anything sneaky."

  The Squad just looked at me, before Harley Quinn walked up to me and held out her hand saying,"Hiya! My name is Harleen, but ya can just call me Harley for short!! It is nice to meet ya, Y/N!! Do you have a girlfriend? That special lady?"

  I shook my head and looked over at Katana, before I put my attention back on Harley.

  Harley smirked, before I cleared my throat and said,"No, I do not. Why do you ask, Harley?"

  Harley grabbed Katana's arm and dragged her over to me, while Katana looked like she wanted to pounce on Harley for touching her.

  Katana nodded to me, before I nodded back to Katana.

  Harley smirked saying,"Katana says a few stuff about her dead husband, but I can promise ya that she is worth your while! She does not have a special someone!! You two try to talk and set up a first date."

  Katana and I both blushed, before Harley walked away and joined Deadshot.

  We were now on our way towards where Enchantress was last spotted, before Deadshot walked up beside me saying,"I do not think we have met officially, but I am Floyd. I hope you are not anything like Flag up there."

  Flag turned back and rolled his eyes at Deadshot, which made Floyd smile and laugh.

  I chuckled saying,"I am not as risky as Flag, but I am somewhat similar to him. Do not worry, as long as you do your job and make the right decisions, then we will be fine."

  Deadshot nodded, before I looked over at Katana.

  She said to me, in English,"Did you know Dinah Lance?"

  I nodded and smiled saying,"I do. She is how I met my mentor, The Green Arrow."

  Katana smiled and nodded saying,"I just asked because Dinah and I worked together, but she mentioned your name once or twice."

  I stopped Katana and I from walking any further, before I said,"I hope I do not make you uncomfortable and you do not kill me for asking, but would you like to join me for dinner one time? I would never try to replace your husband, Kat."

  Katana smiled and nodded saying,"I would love to. We better catch up with Flag."

  I agreed with Katana, before we caught back up with Flag and the others. As we did, Katana smiled back at me and Harley started to mess with me. I just chuckled and knew I had hit first base with getting a special girl. I did not know what it would lead to, but I was at least glad I scored a dinner with Katana.