Superman x Reader

Dedicated Starlight6500

Inside Info: Out of request, Lois does something really crazy or extreme to kill the reader, but Superman comes to the reader's rescue.

Up next: Rā's al Ghūl x Reader

Later: Terry McGinnis x Reader

   CLARK'S POV

  I paced back and forth in The Watchtower, as I had been unsuccessful in contacting Y/N. She and I just started dating about a couple of months ago, yet I already managed to let her out of my watch.
  I felt so responsible, because I was Superman. Y/N didn't have any powers, and she sure didn't deserve to have anything harm her. I should've seen this coming. I should've been with her.

  As I was filled with guilt, Batman said to me,"Clark, I know what you're thinking right now, but this won't help us find Y/N. She's a smart woman. I'm sure she left something behind. Now, where was the last place you saw Y/N?"

  I replied,"The Daily Planet, right after we had seen..."

  I stopped myself, and Batman asked me,"Right after you had seen what, Clark?"

  I said,"Right after we had seen Lois and Jimmy. Bruce, I know this is crazy, but I think Lois has Y/N. That's crazy, right?"

  Batman shrugged and admitted to me,"Lois has always been jealous of Y/N; especially, since Y/N stole your attention away from her. I wouldn't be surprised. Women will do what they have to do. Let's just pray Lois hasn't done anything to Y/N."

  I sighed and nodded, before Batman placed his hand on my shoulder.

   Y/N'S POV

  "LOIS, YOU'RE CRAZY!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!"

  Lois chuckled and held me over an overpass, which was filled with the rush-hour traffic of Metropolis. The traffic wasn't moving that fast, so it wouldn't hurt that much. That's if Clark showed up on-time. He should show up on time. If he always made it to Lois on-time, he should have no problem getting to me.

  Lois said to me,"I don't think this is crazy. With you out of the way, Clark will return to me, and you won't be in the picture anymore. That I can live with."

  I looked down, as my left heel fell onto one of the cars down below. I took a deep breath, and Lois dropped me, but I never hit the rush-hour traffic.
  I slowly opened my eyes, and Superman was holding me. I immediately attacked him in kisses, and Superman returned them.

  He said,"Darling...You had me so worried. Please try not to do it again. I'm sorry I left you and then this happened. Are you all right? Feel sick?"

  I said,"I'm a little shaken up, but I'm fine. I'm not dead, so that's good. I always hated rush-hour traffic."

  Superman chuckled, and someone cleared their throat. We both turned and saw Batman.

  Batman was holding Lois, who was struggling against his grip on her. I had thought Lois was crazy before, but this...this brought it to a new level. I didn't even think she would do something like this. Maybe she wouldn't, if she was in the right mind right now, yet she wasn't. I think that was the problem.

  Batman asked Superman,"What do you want me to do with her?"

  Lois yelled,"Let go of me, Batman!! I know who you are!!"

  Batman immediately stiffened, and Superman said to Lois,"But you won't do anything, Lois. You can't."

  Lois rolled her eyes and asked Superman,"Why not, Clark?"

  Superman looked Lois in the eyes and said,"Because you wouldn't want to lose your job and have to deal with criminals like The Joker, The Riddler, or even The Mad Hatter. They won't be happy with you. You know The Batman's identity before they could knew it themselves. Once they know, they'll come after you to get to Batman first. Lois, that's not a route you want to take."

  Lois narrowed her eyes at me, and I yelled at her,"You better be happy Clark and Bruce are holding me back, because I would try to drop you too!!"

  Superman looked at me, and I huffed in defeat. I knew that if I did something to Lois, then I would end up in jail. Then, I would never get out. I'd have to be without Clark/Superman. That...That, I was not ready for.
  Every woman needed her Clark Kent/Superman, depending on her situation. Since Batman/Bruce helped save me, too, every woman also needed her Bruce Wayne/Batman in their life. Either one of those types of men were the ones that were cherished deeply, given they were rare to come across.