Roy Harper x Reader

I just wanted to say that I appreciate the constant reads, votes, and comments on this book and my many other books. I am so grateful that you all spend your time even reading my books. It means so much to me and do let me know what crossovers you guys want to see, like in the future.

Up next: Zoom x Caitlin Snow

Later: Damian Wayne x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  As I sat inside my bedroom, I watched the raindrops hit my window. My thoughts were filled of my boyfriend, Roy Harper. He had been gone for some time now, and I missed him so much.
  Lately, Starling City had been under the threat of Damian Dark, but Oliver thankfully ending the long-lasting blood thirst that had been going on forever now. Roy was not a part of it, but he went away to take some time and clear his name. He had to clear his name, after taking the blame of being the Arrow.

  Oliver was not okay with it at first, but it helped him tremendously. For me, I fell into depression and felt broken ever since he left. It was the most painful goodbye ever, but it was for his own good.
   Graciously, Dig and Lyla let me stay with them for the last few months. They were like the parents I never got to meet. Yeah, my real parents abandoned me, because I was not what they expected. Some parents, huh? Anyway, Dig and Lyla were there whenever I needed a talk or just a motherly or fatherly hug.

  I pulled myself up from my bed and headed into the bathroom. I took a relaxing yet needed shower, before I threw on some more pajamas.
  I was not really in the mood for going anywhere, like usual. I went with a yellow tank top and SpongeBob Squarepants pajama pants. Do not judge me. I grabbed my tablet and walked down the stairs, before I crashed on the sofa.

  I got on Wattpad and read some of the trending stories in Romance, yet I heard a chuckle coming from beside me. I turned and saw Diggle smiling over at me.

  I smiled back and crossed my legs saying,"Yes, John?"

  Diggle put an arm around my shoulder and said,"Nothing, I just love seeing your reactions to whatever stories you are currently reading. It must be really good, but that is not what I wanted to talk to you about."

  I knew what was coming, so I put my tablet down and turned back to John. He slowly put his hand on my leg. I put my hand over his own.

  Dig looked me in the eyes saying,"I know we do not talk about Roy often, but how are you holding up?"

  Hearing Roy's name, it always did something to me. Of course, it would. Roy was gone, and I hadn't seen him in forever.
  I looked at John and blinked, trying not to cry. I had done so much of that recently, so this was one of my chances to not cry.

  John cupped my face and said,"Honey, it is okay to be weak in front of me. Even Oliver cries."

  "I...I just miss Roy so much, John. He was such a huge part of me and when he is not here, it is just...hard for me to breathe every day."

  John squeezed my hands, and I had to control my breathing.

  "He...he was all I ever wanted, but now I...I cannot even see him and b...be there for him. All I can do is eat loads of ice cream and watch Titanic all day. I cannot do this anymore, John. I...I have to see him."

  Dig wrapped his arms around me, while I cried on his chest.

  He rubbed my back saying,"Everything is going to be all right, Y/N. Trust me, Roy misses you, too, and I know there has not been a day where he has not thought about you. Do not worry, I am not going anywhere, unless you want to be-"

  I immediately shook my head and held on to John tighter. He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair, before I slowly pulled away from the hug.

  John said,"Heading off to bed, then? Good night, darling. Love you."

  I smiled and said,"Love you, too, Dig. I love you, too."

  I made my way up the stairs, before I walked into my bedroom and crashed on the bed.

   HOURS LATER...

   Y/N'S POV

  I woke up to hearing soft cries coming from John and Lyla's bedroom. I immediately ran inside, just to find Sara crying in her crib. I let out a sigh of relief, yet I quickly picked up Sara. I gently rocked her.
  Sara's cries grew softer, before she started playing with my necklace. I smiled and kissed her cheek, before I decided to just bring Sara to my room with me. I was going to let John and Lyla get their sleep, so I just turned on PBS kids and Sesame Street was on.

  Sara started giggling and clapping her hands together, along with Elmo and his friends. I just kept a firm grip around her, until I felt another presence in the room. By hearing the window breaking, I knew exactly who it was.
  I turned and saw Arsenal. He took off his mask and did not know what to say first. Millions of tears fell down my face, before I gently put Sara in a safe spot on the bed. With that, I ran over to Roy.

  Roy hugged back and buried his face in my neck saying,"I am so sorry, Y/N. Hey."

  I shook my head and cut him off by kissing him passionately. Roy kissed back and brought me closer, before I leaned more into his touch. We pulled away, after hearing Sara laughing and looking over at Roy.

  Roy smiled and gently picked up Sara, before he kissed her cheek and said,"You still look beautiful, Sara. I see you are watching a classic. Mind if I join you?"

  Sara giggled, but I was sure it was because of the faces Roy made at Sara. That caused me to smile.

  Roy sat down with Sara in his lap, while I leaned on his shoulder and said,"I love you so much, Harper."

  Roy gave me a short kiss and said,"I love you, more, Y/N."