Wally West x Reader

Up next: Raphael x Reader (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Crossover)

Later: Conner Kent x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Hi, Wally. What are you doing here?"

  Wally West stood at my doorstep, and he asked me,"Can I talk to you?"

  I said,"Yeah, sure. Come on in."

  Wally and I both took a seat on the couch, before I asked him,"What did you want to talk about?"

  Wally turned to me and said,"Dick told me about what happened with your powers. I'm sorry. I just wanted to see how you were doing."

  I looked down at my hands and admitted to Wally,"Surprisingly, I'm fine. Of course, I miss being able to run fast and fly and everything, but I feel like it's a good thing they're gone. Maybe it's some lesson that I should have learned a long time ago."

  Wally said,"But you won't be able to protect yourself as much as you normally can."

  I chuckled and put my hand on his knee saying,"Wally, you worry about me too much. I can take care of myself just fine without my powers. I still know self-defense and what my father taught me before he died."

  Wally nodded and said,"Of course! I didn't mean it like you couldn't handle yourself. I just want you to be okay."

  I made him look at me and asked him,"Why do you need me to be okay?"

  He gazed into my eyes saying,"Because I love you and I don't want to see you struggling anymore. Here, this should be enough for your mother's bills."

  Wally tried to hand me the huge load of cash in his hands, but I pushed his hands back saying,"No. I can't take that. Any of it. I can just work, until I get it all. Wally, take the money back."

  He said,"Y/N, just take it. I got this for you. I'm not leaving, until you take this money. Stop being defiant and take it. Please take it."

  I sighed and took the money from him, before I promised him,"I am going to earn all this money back and then give it to you."

  Wally looked like he wanted to argue against it, but he just shut his mouth.

  I leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder saying,"I love you, too, by the way."

  Wally smiled down at me and said,"I know, babe. I know. What did you have planned for the day?"

  I said,"Nothing, besides from sleeping and more sleeping."

  Wally laughed and kissed my forehead saying,"Sounds like something you would do. I actually have to go. I'm sorry I can't stay."

  I shook my head and replied,"It's fine, Wally. You have hero work to do. I'll be okay. Go."

  Wally got up and hesitated, looking back at me.

  I gently placed a kiss on his nose and said,"Wally West, get out of here. If I need help, you're the first person I'm calling. Go!"

  Wally dashed off and I smiled, saying to myself,"I'm a lucky woman."