Jaime Reyes x Reader

Dedicated to Camizawesome

Up next: Roy Harper x Reader

Later: Batgirl x Male Child Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Brother, have you seen Artemis?"

  Nightwing turned to me and said,"No, I haven't. Shouldn't you be talking to Bruce?"

  I sighed and replied,"I don't think he wants to talk to me right now. We got into an argument last night. He claimed I was being too reckless."

  Nightwing led me outside to where we could have some privacy.

  He took off his mask and explained to me,"You know I'll always have your back, but I have to agree with Bruce on this one. You completely ignored every order he gave you and he was just trying to look out for you. I know you're an adult and you can make your own decisions, but you need to talk this over with him. He's so worried about your status with him that he's not on his game lately. Even Superman noticed these last few days. Please go talk to him."

  I nodded and hugged Nightwing, before I left to find Batman.

  Batman was talking with Black Canary, and she said,"Y/N, is there something you needed?"

  I motioned over to Batman and said,"I need to talk to Batman."

  Black Canary excused herself and squeezed my shoulder, then she made her way to the kitchen.

  Batman pulled me in for a hug, and I hugged him back.

  He said,"Y/N, I'm so sorry if I was too-"

  I cut him off by saying,"No. I'm sorry for not listening. Bruce, it was wrong of me and I want you to forgive me. I know I can be hardheaded, but I just...sometimes I don't understand why you get so upset. Well, I don't want to understand, and I don't consider your feelings either. So, thank you for caring, Dad. I appreciate it."

  He stayed quiet for a minute and hugged me again saying,"You're welcome. I'm honored you think of me as your father, and I do forgive you. Just promise me you'll be more careful when you go on missions with the team. Promise me."

  I nodded and pulled away from the hug saying,"Yes, sir. I promise."

  He sent me a smile, and Superman walked in, asking Batman,"Was that a smile just then?"

  Batman took my hand for a moment, before he let go of my hand and said to Superman,"Clark, please mind your own business and let's just get back to Diana."

  I giggled and met back with Nightwing.

  He said,"I take it by your smile the talk went well?"

  I nodded and asked him,"Where's Artemis?"

  "OVER HERE!"

  I turned and saw Artemis waving at me. I smiled and kissed Nightwing's cheek, heading over to Artemis.  
  Artemis pulled me into her room, and it looked like all the girls were in here.

  I greeted everyone and facepalmed saying,"Ah, guys! I'm so sorry. I completely forgot about our girl's day."

  Artemis chuckled and said,"It's okay, Y/N. We understand. We're just staying in here and talking. The guys are going on a mission, but speaking of guys, we have to know who you like."

  My cheeks immediately reddened, and Z said,"Y/N, we won't tell. We've been trying to figure it out while Artemis went to find you. Our best guess is Blue or Lagoon Boy."

  I chuckled and said,"Lagoon Boy? Really?"

  The girls all giggled, and I said,"I wouldn't steal M'gann's man."

  M'gann blushed and said,"Y/N..."

  I said,"Although, I prefer you and Conner. You guys were cute."

  The girls agreed with me, and Z sent me a look to answer everyone's question.

  I admitted,"It's Blue. Nightwing doesn't even know or Batman. They're the two I trust more than anyone in this world."

  Z smirked and teased me. I knocked her over and wondered how the guys were doing.

   PREVIOUSLY IN METROPOLIS..

  "Guys, we're supposed to be having a day off. Why are we out here?"

  Impulse shook his head at his teammates and rolled his eyes as Nightwing just pretended to listen to him.

  Bart noticed Blue seemed to be distracted and off by himself.

  Bart dashed over to him and asked him,"Hey, man, what's up?"

  Blue jumped and cleared his throat saying,"Nothing, man. Just thinking. Hey, Bart, do you think that Y/N could like me?"

  I said,"Nightwing's sister?"

  Nightwing looked over at us, and Blue sarcastically said,"Thanks, Bart."

  I waved at Nightwing and looked back at Blue saying,"I don't see why she wouldn't. Just talk to her. I'll cover for you."

   Y/N'S POV

  The girls and I decided to watch a movie, and someone knocked on the door. I looked around and noticed everyone was here, but they became positioned as if it were an intruder at the door.

  I asked,"Who is it?"

  "Blue."

  I dropped my popcorn, and the girls all laughed. Not too long after, I became nervous. I rolled my eyes at my friends and opened the door, trying to regain myself.

  However, Blue seemed to know what I was just doing and just sent me a smile.

  I sent him an embarrassed smile back, before he asked me,"Can we talk?"

  I nodded and said "goodbye" to the girls.

  I followed Jaime out near the water, and he looked at me saying,"I see you guys are having fun."

  I smiled and nudged him saying,"Yeah, but it got better with you here."

  Blue smiled at me and said,"Thank you. I didn't know I could make you feel that way."

  I slipped my hand into his own, and I expected him to pull away, but he didn't.

  His smile brightened, and he asked me,"Y/N, do you like me like more than a friend?"

  I nodded and laughed saying,"It's why I took your hand, and I have for a couple of months now. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I didn't know how you would feel if I told you I felt the same."

  Blue squeezed my hand and said,"I like you, too, and you have nothing to be unsure of. Do you want to go back with the girls?"

  I shook my head and said,"No. I want to keep walking with you. They'll be okay."

  He chuckled and continued to walk with me. I wondered how Dick was going to take this. Not so good, probably.