Dick Grayson x Reader Part 2

Comment and let me know if you want a Part 3.

Up next: Justice League x Reader

Later: Suicide Squad x Reader

   MONTHS LATER...

   DICK'S POV

  4 months. It had been 4 months since Y/N died, and every day was dreadful without her. Many women tried to win me over, but they were not Y/N and she was the one I truly wanted. I was blessed to even have her in the first place.
  Right now, I was standing in front of Y/N's grave and set down the flowers I had bought earlier this morning. I heard footsteps and turned to see Jason, Tim, and Damian.

  I went to say something, but Jason sent me a weak smile and said,"I would say that the old man told us to come and check on you, but this time, we wanted to check on you and make sure you were not doing anything stupid. How are you holding up?"

  I looked down and let my tears fall saying,"Not any better than yesterday. Thank you for stopping by and giving me your support, but I do not need it. You are all worried about me and I understand why, but why do I feel like I have lost everything? Y/N was my everything and I know she would want me to move on, but I...I cannot. I do not want anyone else, if it is not her."

  Tim put his hand on my shoulder saying,"We are worried, because you are our family, Dick, and we all look up to you in some way or another. I know this is hard for you, but Blüdhaven still needs their watchful guardian in the picture. Gotham, as well. Bruce needs you, whether he wants to admit it or not. I am not asking you to not be upset but try to pull it together for however long you are in the field and be there with Bruce."

  I nodded and said,"Right, thanks, Timmy. Damian, you are quieter than usual. Something you need to say to me?"

  Damian looked like he was thinking about it which actually made me smile. I had not smiled in a long time, so Jason and Tim smiled, too, in return. Damian walked up to me and hugged me, before I hugged back.

  He said,"No matter how much you all annoy me at times; I do look up to you Grayson and I will be here for you whenever my help is needed. Plus, Father told me to work on my bonding skills. Apparently, they are not as Father would like them to be."

  Everyone looked away innocently, while I laughed and ruffled Damian's hair saying,"You will get it one day, Dami. C'mon, I figured it is time for me to get back in the field."

  They all let out individual sighs of relief, before we made it back to Wayne Manor and Bruce turned around to face me.

  He started off saying,"Richard, you are more than welcome to stay here and take whatever time you need. If you need to, I can-"

  I cut Bruce off by softly saying,"No, I figured you would need your partner back out there, since Batman cannot do everything alone. Give me 2 seconds."

  Bruce smiled and I quickly got dressed into my suit, before we made our way towards Arkham Asylum. Once we got there, I made sure I was vigilant and watched Batman's back. Apparently, I took too long of a break, because someone ended up tackling me to the ground and tried to inject something in my neck.

  I looked up and saw Joker.

  Joker chuckled and smirked saying,"Hey, kiddo!! I like the new uniform, but I do miss the blue. BATS, YOU CAME JUST IN TIME!! HARLEY!!"

  Harley jumped down from one of the platforms and joined Joker's side, before she kissed his cheek and smirked over at me saying,"Ya guys are just too easy!! Maybe ya should stay for a while!! Boys, now!!"