Jason Todd x Reader

Dedicated to Aizawa-Yui-

Up next: Oliver Queen x Reader

Later: Bruce Wayne x Requested Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  There wasn't really anything good on TV, so I glanced over at Jason. Jason was leaning his head back on the sofa cushion, scrolling through his phone. I threw the remote at his stomach and earned a groan in response.

  I laughed and asked him,"Jase, what are you looking at?"

  Jason glanced at me and back at his phone saying,"Nothing, really. I thought we were going to watch a movie?"

  I let out a dramatic sigh saying,"There's nothing good on TV, and I didn't bring any of my movies over. We're going to die of boredom."

  Jason chuckled and said,"You always say there is nothing good on, but it is never anything you want to watch."

  I replied,"Exactly. You can't waste my time, Jason. I can easily leave."

  Jason's eyes met my E/C eyes, and he said,"I don't want you to leave, Y/N."

  I pushed his legs off me and rested my legs on top of his legs instead.

  Jason rolled his eyes and said,"I will let that slide this time."

  I smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder. Since neither of us wanted to get up and play an actual game, I ended up falling asleep on Jason's shoulder.

  When I woke up, Jason was trying to escape from underneath me.

  I playfully slapped him and said,"You can't just leave and not say anything. Very rude, Jason. Very rude."

  Jason replied,"You leave all the time and never say anything. Why am I the rude one?"

  I playfully slapped him again and again, until Jason just stopped talking for a few minutes.

  I giggled and said,"One was just because and the other one was to get you back for the prank you pulled on me last week."

  Jason said,"Why are you so violent?"

  I put my hands on my hips and said,"Really, Jason?"

  He nodded and before I could walk towards the door, Jason pulled me back and asked me,"Is there any more slaps you want to get in?"

  I said,"No. That's it. Why?"

  Jason replied with a smile,"'Cause they didn't really hurt. I can tell you tried your best, though. Maybe next time."

  I knew Jason was just joking with me, but I actually felt bad because his cheek was a little red.

  I said,"I'm sorry, Jason. I didn't mean to hurt you. I hit you harder than I meant to."

  Jason shook his head saying,"It's okay, Y/N. I barely feel it. You're good."

  I still felt very bad, but I dropped it. Jason walked me to the door and drove me home. My father, Superman, was talking to Mom, Wonder Woman, in the grass area.

  Jason greeted them and then turned to me saying,"I better get back. What's the smile for? Are you about to hit me again?"

  Jason actually covered his face and I took a chance, removing his hands from his face. Without even hesitating, I placed a kiss on both of his cheeks.

  He asked me,"What were those for?"

  I said,"For being special to me. Jason, I know this may sound crazy, but I really like you. If you don't feel the same, it's all good. I know we'll continue to be excellent best friends."

  Jason kissed my forehead and stepped down the stairs saying,"If I didn't like you, Y/N, I would be spending my time with someone else. I want to spend my time with you. I promise. I like you, too, and you are very special to me."

  I replied,"That's a relief. I promise you, Jason, no more slapping, even in playing."

  Jason said,"Good. You actually swing pretty hard."

  I smirked and held up my hand, just to tease Jason. I had never seen him run so fast to his car before. He quickly drove off and I chuckled, Mom joining my side.

  She placed a kiss on my cheek and asked me,"What are you chuckling about?"

  Once I caught my breath, I said to her,"I love messing with Jason. It's just so fun."