Aquaman x Reader

Dedicated to AshliDinkelman

Up next: Hal Jordan x Reader

Later: Conner Kent x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I couldn't find my pearl necklace anywhere, and I was freaking out. My mother had given me that necklace, before she passed, and I would never be able to forgive myself if I didn't find it.
  As I tore my room apart, it was nowhere to be found and I needed to keep myself from having a breakdown. That was the last thing I needed right now. The only other places I had been were The Watchtower and The Batcave.

  Instantly, I called Bruce and let him know I would be coming over. I did not even give him the chance to respond and arrived at the Batcave in no time. Bruce just waved and went back to his usual routine.
  My necklace was not there either, and Bruce even helped me look. Next, I tried the Watchtower and checked the conference room. There my necklace was, in the hands of Arthur a.k.a Aquaman. My...was he gorgeous.

  I took a few breaths in and out, before I walked up to him.

  He sent me a soft smile and said,"Hello, Y/N. Bruce told me you've been looking for this?"

  He motioned to the pearl necklace, and I nodded saying,"Yes, I have. Are you the one who found it or did Bruce find it and just give it to you?"

  He laughed, and it was the cutest thing I had ever heard. It may have been because I was crushing on him so hard.

  He carefully put the necklace around my neck and replied,"I am the one who found it. It landed on my shores, but I am not sure as to how. Knowing Batman, I brought it to him and asked for his help to figure out who it belonged to. It just happened to belong to his best friend, you, so he told me you would come here looking for it."

  I thanked him, and he asked me,"Y/N, would you like to join me for dinner one day?"

  I bowed to him and said,"It would be my pleasure, King Arthur. T...Thanks again for returning this to me."

  He kissed my hand and smiled brightly at me saying,"Of course, Y/N. Perhaps one day you can tell me the story behind that beautiful pearl necklace?"

  "Perhaps, one day I will."